Contributor

I received my replacement cookies yesteray, one thing, there was no dry ice to keep them frozen, or at leasst cold...When I opened one of the boxes of cookies, they were all in a big mushy mess and no way to separate them...it was like a big blob, customer service was great and issued a refund, which I appreciate...

I would suggest in these hotter times they would add extra dry ice or ship them overnite to assure this doesnt happen,  I won't be ordering anything that comes frozen in the summer months for this reason alone...

Contributor

Sorry for the typos...

Valued Contributor

I've ordered items from other places in the summer that need to be frozen , and they arrived in perfect condition. The only reason yours arrived in that condition was because QVC didn't package it properly.

Honored Contributor

@kipper   I buy frozen locally -  final choices of any shopping trip.  Even then, the safety of those cases isn't guaranteed. 

Some shoppers obviously never lived with my mother who used to call from wherever she was in the house "Don't stand there with the refrigerator door open!"

Esteemed Contributor

I got my delivery of David's cookies yesterday.  There was dry ice in there, but it was almost gone.  Guess I better check to see what the contents looks like.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

@Chessa35  Last I knew David's Cookies ships these cookies from their facilities so should know what they're doing - sounds like they screwed up.

Honored Contributor

@Chessa35 wrote:

I've ordered items from other places in the summer that need to be frozen , and they arrived in perfect condition. The only reason yours arrived in that condition was because QVC didn't package it properly.

@Chessa35    All food items,are shipped by vendors.  QVC doesn't ship a single one.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@Chessa35  Last I knew David's Cookies ships these cookies from their facilities so should know what they're doing - sounds like they screwed up.

@colleena 

I agree...issue is w/ David's not packaging well, NOT QVC.

Thank goodness for easy food refunds!

Super Contributor

@kipper wrote:

I received my replacement cookies yesteray, one thing, there was no dry ice to keep them frozen, or at leasst cold...When I opened one of the boxes of cookies, they were all in a big mushy mess and no way to separate them...it was like a big blob, customer service was great and issued a refund, which I appreciate...

I would suggest in these hotter times they would add extra dry ice or ship them overnite to assure this doesnt happen,  I won't be ordering anything that comes frozen in the summer months for this reason alone...

@kipper   I would have loved to see a photo of this "big blob".

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 : It's interesting you say that it's not QVC' s responsibility. I had ordered an item from Beekman and it arrived leaking . This happened on two occasions. I contacted Beekman and told them about it . They told me I had to contact QVC ,not them . Apparently they thought it was QVC's problem .