Trusted Contributor

Re: David's Cookies

[ Edited ]

@Chessa35 I believe they told you that in order for you to receive a refund. What @Kachina624 was stating, I believe, is all food orders come directly from the vendors warehouse or kitchen. They don't ship the food items to QVC then have them ship out. There are also a few companies that ship directly that are non-perishable items like Lug. 

I do believe it's good to notify the shipper though, like Beekman, so they are aware of the leakage problem. But again, you have to go through QVC for replacement or refund. 

Valued Contributor

@cjm61 : I understand what you are saying about where to get refunds . My issue was the condition of my product when it arrived , not the refund . I wanted the company to be aware of this problem so it could be fixed . If it had happened to me ; it could  have happened to others . It was stated that it came from the vendors so QVC was not responsible . Beekman felt differently . I was simply stating my experience .

Respected Contributor

@kipperI ve never tried Davids cookies,but I have bought frozen cookies from Jewel,and they were wonderful and probably alot less pricey

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chessa35    I have no idea who ships Beekman since I never buy it.  They may be correct.  We were speaking of food and QVC ships no food.

Sounds like maybe the manufacturer wasn't tightening the lids in your case.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Just received a shipment of David's cookies and were mush!!!, no dry ice and had to call Customer Service, no more available, was told so had to have refund. Why does the company ship with not enough dry ice to do a 2 day shipment?  Also I had an order from August that was never filled.  Why does the company let you order then they don't produce?  For all the QVC customers that this happens to we should get a credit to our accounts.  This company does not make me happy, why should I not cancel my auto shipments of two future orders?

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MsJr , same happened to me TWICE. This is the last order I recevied last week. I did chat with CS and was refunded. I also called David's Cookies since no one would reply to my email that I sent them with pictures. 

The lady did see my email as we were talking and she saw the pictures and told me that she would send to the appropriate person there at David's. 

I really liked the cookies but I can't make myself to try and order them again.

bad cookies.jpg