Honored Contributor

We forgot about chuck roasts. Just started buying tip steak that you get a pretty good helping of for 6-7 bucks enough for one, buy couple every week that will have to be your beef for the week.

Brisket, OMG cheaper to buy a cow LOL

Honored Contributor

@SharkE I'm looking at the cloches.  Do you have one?  They are pricy compared to others but have the glass top--which might be nice.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner 

Got this one. Ordered when they sent me a 20% off code.

DSCN0993.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone heads up

[ Edited ]

@SharkE Is your cloche the larger one?  If so, is it too big for 10 " skillets?  I'm deciding size now. 

Edited:  I ordered the small one.  I'll start there!  Wouldn't it be cute with a red silicone handle?  LOL!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner   think it's the small one . paid like 20 for it I think

Respected Contributor

i love his stuff.  happy with everything so far.

now i want 700-350

he is so dreamy i lose focus watching the presentations, haha

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  The pans should  remain non-stick.  I have had mine longer and they are just like new on the inside.  On some the outside (white) has some stains I cannot remove.   I still love this brand though.

Respected Contributor

Every time I see Curtis on HSN, I wonder how much he would sell if he was a QVC guest.  He'd put Copper Chef out of business.   

Does QVC even have a line of cookware?  I know they do sell Cook's Essential, but not many pieces as in the past.  Miss the old QVC cooking shows when real cooking was done.  Tired of all the food items.  Too expensive for my taste.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't take a chance on food coming in the mail I don't care how much dry ice it's packed in.

In my case, it would have to come down to Tx.

Schwan's sent our order by UPS because the local place is closed, so, they said they would pack it good and send by UPS we were doubtful.

We don't get UPS till late evening it came at 8p.m. ice cream was foaming over the top lid and other stuff was half way thawed. We threw it all in the freezer. I've yet to touch the ice cream because doesn't take much for me to get diarrhea. He ate it and was Ok.

We're not gonna order anything more till the local business opens and deliveries are made again by men in the cold trucks.

Honored Contributor

I hope Curtis stays with HSN.  With QVC I don't think he would be given the time to demo  so many different recipes, etc.   I really like his cookware--best I have ever purchased and I have tried many brands since I started buying from shopping channels.   I also like the way he does his shows and how he relates to the hosts and the lady that works with him.