Honored Contributor

Curtis Stone heads up

[ Edited ]

On HSN starting at 11:00  p.m. 12 a.m. Eastern Sat. night.   Chef will be back on 9.a.m. Central time Sunday

Before that time they're pushing Lucid mattress for hours on end !

snore time......................

pillow.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE  Thanks! With encouragement from people on these forums, I ordered the set of 3 Dura Pans. So far they work great. I'm anxious to see of they are still so nonstick in a half a year. If so, I'll be convinced.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@SharkE  Thanks! With encouragement from people on these forums, I ordered the set of 3 Dura Pans. So far they work great. I'm anxious to see of they are still so nonstick in a half a year. If so, I'll be convinced.

I bought a full set of C.S. pots and pans about 4 years ago and they are still like new! I bought the very large multipans (3 of them) One I use all the time and neglected it. You cannot see the marble pattern anymore on the inside, but it still cooks well. Sticking isn't a real issue even in its worn condition but I learned not to abuse them and wash them immediately and gently after cooking. The other 2 look great and I use them as serving vessels. I find the multipan speeds up anything I wish to defrost when the item is placed on it. I don't know why, but it seems like it to me. It is a good purchase..for me anyway.

Honored Contributor

Thanks!  I love Curtis!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

What day does he come on at noon Eastern?  I didn't see that on their program guide for Saturday.  Evidently he has the TS on Sunday.

Honored Contributor

Re: Curtis Stone heads up

[ Edited ]

OOPS!   11p.m. central midnight your time sorry either I flubbed up or they flipped the time on me.

then again on sunday 9a.m.

Respected Contributor

I see the TS is food. Hope they list a lot of the equipment with free shipping.

I'm intrigued by 700-429, a cookware rack. It's made like the YouCopia racks, with adjustable dividers. I've been looking for something like this, but it's over 21" high and over 21" long and about 8" wide, so it demands some space. It's also about $45 with shipping and tax, a little dear.

But so is Curtis.

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I noticed higher prices for his items!  

Maybe during the shows the prices will be better & free shipping.

I don't need anything else I tell myself😉

Honored Contributor

Everything is up. Meat, nice jewelry, etc.

Respected Contributor
I was looking at his TS last night and the 10oz steaks are over 900 calories for one. I wonder if that is a mistake.

I purchased his bacon wrapped shrimp, salmon, and the small 5oz steaks; all are very good. May order the scallops which have very good customer reviews.