Regular Contributor

Are you kidding me??? Over $8 each???? I don't care what the reviews say, they can't be that good. For that price, I will make my own or buy a steak.

Valued Contributor

My mom made us cupcake meatloafs when I was a kid. A pound of ground beef and a can of vegetable soup. Mix it up, put it in cupcake tins and cook it for 20 minutes. They did not cost $8 a piece I am quite sure! Yikes.

Honored Contributor

I just thought maybe it's because I'm uber-picky, but that sounded gross.

I didn't notice the price but I would imagine it's not low.

Super Contributor

I'm so glad there are other people that feel the same way...

WAY overpriced!

Reality check...it's JUST meatloaf.

Occasional Contributor

Seriously! Nonsense! Trader Joe's sells a package of six turkey meatloaf ""muffins"" (same thing) for around $6. And I even find that silly when I know how easily I can throw together my own huge meatloaf and divide it/freeze it.

Honored Contributor

I find meatloaf gross!

Honored Contributor

the thought of the meat sitting in the cupcake tin soaking in its own grease just grosses me out; no way I could ever eat that! if I make my own meatloaf, I make it in a pan big enough for the grease to drain out......homecooking sounds better and better!

Honored Contributor
Too much $, for hamburger. I could see if they were made with steak.
Trusted Contributor
I am pretty sure I could make 8 for $8. I saw a recipe online for them, but did not save it. They made the loaves in the muffin pans, then frosted with mashed potatoes. They were cute. I am sure you could search the recipe.
Respected Contributor

I've never heard of this before!

My mom made meatloaf but it always grossed me out with puddles of grease, then the leaner meat came and then it was overcooked.....not a fan of meatloaf at all.