New Contributor

Lisa's birthday cake--the one Kate made her on PM Style

Kate made Lisa a birthday cake on PM Style and it looked delicious! Do you think we can get the recipe for it?? I didn't see it posted on Lisa's Facebook page. I even looked at Courtney's page - she has a picture of it!
Honored Contributor

Re: Lisa's birthday cake--the one Kate made her on PM Style

i JUST heard back from courtney.....and this was her response:

Hi Sunshine45,

I am sooo sorry I didn't see this email until now! Your email must have been "lost in Cyberspace," as-they-say.

Secondly, thank you so much for all of the wonderful, positive and uplifting compliments! They are genuinely appreciated. Smiley Happy

In regards to model Kate's recipe, I don't know anything about it. I'm sorry about that! If I do see her off air, I'll be sure to ask her about it! I just can't make any promises! I hope you understand.

Anyway, please continue joining me on the Q! I love having your company!

Courtney

if i knew kates last name i could try to find her on facebook and ask her directly, but i am not sure she is on facebook. sorry i could not be of more help ladies.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Lisa's birthday is in Oct/Nov????

Do you REALLY NEED this particular recipe- Too funny! Here we go- Looks like a 3 layered cake w/ a cheesecake center- There are a zillion cake recipes out there-

Honored Contributor

I would love for you to share one of those 'zillion cake recipes' for this exact cake pictured then, luvmycats.

It would be a much more constructive addition to this thread.

Thank you Sunshine45 for your efforts and for letting us know what Courtney finally said. I'll keep watching for it. Thanks again.

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 RespectLife said:

I would love for you to share one of those 'zillion cake recipes' for this exact cake pictured then, luvmycats.

It would be a much more constructive addition to this thread.

Thank you Sunshine45 for your efforts and for letting us know what Courtney finally said. I'll keep watching for it. Thanks again.

I too wondered at luvmycats response. This was a nice thread about how good a cake looked and someone wondering if there was a recipe for it. Nothing more. Some folks just seem to have to put their zingers into a nice thread.

Loved your response Respectlife and thank you also Sunshine45 for your efforts. I would probably never bake it as I'm not that good of a baker, but it sure was nice of you to find out if the recipe could be posted.

Vicki{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

On 11/7/2013 luvtogolf said:

This thread takes the "cake" {#emotions_dlg.lol}

My thoughts exactly!

It just CAKE, I eat it all the time but I exercise so I can. Big deal try it folks it works.

Sure looks like something I would love to have tonight.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

QVC Model Kate Coll

Google ""Kate QVC Model"" above name came up with a you tube video from the Q. with Kate.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Regular Contributor

Looks YUMMY! I hope the recipe is posted for those of you who want it. I don't bake much, even though it looks good it is rare I will go to the trouble! However, if someone sent me a piece....

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 molisa said:

However, if someone sent me a piece....

Molisa I almost posted the same thing, lol. Great minds think alike!!!!

Vicki{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the update, sunshine45. This looks soooooooo goooood! Smiley Happy