Honored Contributor

Went to Costco today to get gas and spend my yearly rebate check I forgot I handn't used.  While wandering through the store, I saw several items that compete with today's and recent TSV's.  I did not buy becasue I wasn't interested in buying these items in the first place, but they might be money saving options for others.

1.  Gourmia French Door Oven with Air Frying option.  

Gourmia French Door Oven.jpg

2.  Gourmia Smokeless Grill/Griddle.  Also air frys and includes a temperature probe.

Gourmia Griddle_Grill.jpg

3.  Tramontina All in One Pan

Costco Tramontina Anything Pan.jpg

4.  Tramontina Dutch Oven (2 pc)

3.5 qt and 5.5 qt

I didn't get a pic of this one as it was along the walkway coming in the door, but it's currently $59.xx.  However, I got a flyer the other day and the price drops to $44.99 OCT 30 thru NOV 12.  Red is shown.  I don't know if there are any other colors available, but rather doub it.  

Also, in the same Holiday flyer I'm seeing the Ninja PossibleCooker Pro (8.5 qt) for $79.99 for the same time period.  

The Ninja Woodfire Electric Outdoor Grill & Smoker will be $239.99 NOV 13 - 27.  

Vitamix Ascent 2300 Blender Super Bundle (has 2 jars plus a food processing container) will be $499.99 NOV 24 - 27 - ONLINE ONLY.

Honored Contributor

I should add, in another flyer there's a Kitchnaid 6 Qt Pro Series Bowl Lift Mixer for $299.99 today thru NOV 19.  

There's another Vitamix E529 Blender with only 1 jar and two tumblers with straws for $299.99.

A Foodsaver Vacuum System for $74.99

A Cuisinart nImmersion Blender for $29.99

A Ninja DualBrew Coffeemaker for $99.99

Honored Contributor

Don't forget to tack on the annual membership fee.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Icegoddess 

I'm in the market for a countertop oven that fits a 9 x 13" casserole dish.

I've never seen that brand before. 

Have my list for Costco ready, so may check that one out!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you do any amount of shopping there the cash back usually pays for the membership fee.

Super Contributor

Did they demonstrate the products and discuss the features while you were there? 

Respected Contributor

They have a wonderful return policy also, Electronics are 90 days but all other things are basically no time limit.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@spumoni99   It does pay for the fee, but if you hadn't paid the fee and had a credit card from elsewhere to use, what you earn there isn't eaten up by the fee.  

I don't use any credit cards anywhere that don't pay me.   I do belong to Costco mostly because it's near my home, but if they hadn't opened a gas station on the premises last year, I would most likely have ended my membership.   Without the gas even though I don't drive all that much or fill a boat or multiple cans to power lawn impletements, it would definitely be a loss for me.

I know a number of people for whom paying the fee is a money-losing proposition, but there's something the company offers they are not ready to give up.  

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you do any amount of shopping there the cash back usually pays for the membership fee.

@spumoni99 Actually, that's the reason I was there, to buy gas and spend my yearly cash back coupon I forgot I hadn't used.  My last CC statement mentioned it.  I got $123 worth of stuff for about $25.

Respected Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Don't forget to tack on the annual meImbership fee.

I'll also add that if you purchase gas at Costco, which is top tier gas, you get 4% back which really adds up.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!