Contributor

@coffee drinker Just got my delivery. All looks good. Got the 8 inch square casserole and the lid, the square cake pan, medium size crisper with cookie sheet and Eric’s book of recipes.  Again, thanks for heads up on the great deal.

Honored Contributor

thank you @coffee drinker!

checked out the site and they are still having the special.

will definitely be picking up some more pieces.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker @Scriptpeeker @Tara811  Thanks for the notice about the sale and the confirmation that the items arrived as described.  I went to the site and got some items this morning.  

The egg cooker is a great deal - I didn't get one because I purchased a similar from Target for about $14 a few weeks ago.  But the 8" pan and lid and some cookie sheets are headed my way.

I was tempted to get the cookbook, but found some of the recipes are available on line and I have too many cookbooks already.

I did see some of the small round pans at TJMaxx yesterday for $14.99, but no lid, so these are a real bargain!

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

Re: Copper Chef

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2  Happy you were able to take advantage of these great bargains.  Wish they had the brownie pan last year when I bought 2 as gifts @29.99 each from QVC.  

I was very surprised and pleased they are 1st quality and delivery came 1 day earlier, Dec 24, than quoted.  Packing was great and they also came in original boxes except for the 7" pan and cover.

ETA -- the pan was 8" and cover matched 8".