Respected Contributor

Has anyone bought any Copper Chef items directly from their site?  I did today. They have a special on many items 5 for $8 each, no shipping charges.  Must purchase a minimum of 5 items.  I was concerned if they are 1st quality so I called and was told they are.  Might be worth a look. 

Super Contributor
I absolutely did. I was lucky to get the grill pan new 7inch pan 2 baking pans and silicone handle covers. I’m very happy with my purchases and love copper chef
Super Contributor
Same exact quality. A great value in my opinion
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Tara811 for confirming the items are first quality.  I got the 8" pan and cover and various baking pans.  Got them for my niece who raved about the brownie pan I got her last Christmas.  She bakes a Lot, so I hope she enjoys these. 

Contributor

Hey coffee drinker, THANKS for your post about the Copper Chef sale!  Just ordered.  Really appreciate the notice.

Respected Contributor

@Scriptpeeker It's my pleasure anytime I can share a bargain with the Community.  I'm still waiting for delivery, but it'll definitely arrive before Christmas. Hope you enjoy your purchase.

Respected Contributor

@Scriptpeeker  I'm wondering if you received any shipping info for the items you ordered.  I finally did and anticipated delivery is Dec 26.  FYI, when i was checking my order the day before it showed shipped with delivery by Dec 22.  I was upset because it's taking so long, but what can you do?

I realize the prices I paid were quite a bargain, but this place, Tri Star, has to get their act together.  I say this  because there were other issues.

Contributor

So far all I have received is email stating they received my order and would let me know when it ships.  I sort of expected that since it has been my experience when ording from website that also does infomercials, is v e r y slow in sending order.  I know they have good and bad reviews but for that price, worth the risk.  I have one of the casserole pans I ordered from the Q some time ago, don’t use much but when I do, good results and easy clean up. I hope I didn’t make any errors on this post as I can barely see the type, hehe!

Respected Contributor

FYI:  I resceived my (direct from) Copper Chef order 2 days earlier than expected.  Suppose to come Dec. 26.  I was a bit upset because it was a Christmas gift, but there was really nothing I could do about it.  Anyway, the items arrived in perfect condition.  For $8/piece, it was a steal.  

@Scriptpeeker  Did you receive your order yet?

Contributor

coffeedrinker my order is due Thursday, 27th.  Hope it is delivered to my address and not to someone else. :-)  I sure did not need what I ordered but sale was so good, I could not resist!