Valued Contributor

Re: Cooks Essentials Enameled Cast Iron Braiser (results)

@eddyandme wrote:

@LoveMyBaby

I got the CE set in green and love it.  The LC is beautiful but just too expensive on my budget.  I think the Q did very well with this CE set.  

Just wondering what is an English roast?  You're dish looked so yummy, I'd like to try your recipe!

I've always known the arm roast to be called an English roast.  To me, much better and for some reason cheaper than a pot roast.  Very tender and flavorful if you get a nicely marbled one.

Esteemed Contributor

@In-x-s wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

@LoveMyBaby

I got the CE set in green and love it.  The LC is beautiful but just too expensive on my budget.  I think the Q did very well with this CE set.  

Just wondering what is an English roast?  You're dish looked so yummy, I'd like to try your recipe!

I've always known the arm roast to be called an English roast.  To me, much better and for some reason cheaper than a pot roast.  Very tender and flavorful if you get a nicely marbled one.

@In-x-s. thanx.  Never have seen it at market.  I'll ask the butcher if I ever get out of here!  Got seven inches but it's freezing, gonna snow/rain tomorrow and another three inches Tuesday! Live on hill so going down driveway is hazardous 'cause keeps icing up.  But, I could really go for @LoveMyBaby's recipe right about now.  Need some warm, comfort food!

Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby

thanks to you and that beautiful pic of your roast ... got mine out of box & we are having a yummy dinner tonight!!!

Thanks for reminding me of this braiser I had tucked away!!! 

Trusted Contributor

👍🏼👌🏼  @homedecor1

You will be eating like a queen 👸 tonight, when it's done. Delicious!! DH & I split the leftovers that I heated up in the smaller braiser on the stovetop, so easy. ❤️😊 Enjoy.

⚓️