Honored Contributor

Re: Cooks Essential Air Fryer

@J9 wrote:

@Nightowlz i ordered the teal 1500 w digital cooks essentials one a few minutes ago. I wasn't really interested in the emeril one from the magazine. I didn't really like the colors. (I'm superficial like that!)

@J9 That's the same one I bought 2 of. I bought the read. I do like that teal color. Hope you like it.

Occasional Contributor

How did you find this item last month (July)!!?? I have been looking for this to come back and it never shows up. I had it on waitlist when it first came out but it sold out. QVC never says when it is coming back. Does anyone know when they will have more of these in stock again (K43756)???  I wish I would have know "some showed up" on QVC and people were able to buy them. Does QVC have an upcoming date for the return of these air fryers???

Super Contributor

slms2016 the info I have seen is that the airfryer will be back in October. There will also be a bigger one offered as a tsv in October. I have the air fryer and love it so hold on until October. 

Occasional Contributor

Sherbear: Thank you so much! I will be watching in October. Again, thank you for letting me know! Cat LOL

Super Contributor

slms2016 your welcome. I am going to get the tsv even though I have the other one. I also got her book. I get the insider if you don't  I will post as soon as any info.

Occasional Contributor

Sherbear! What is the insider! You know so much. I cannot wait for the fryer to come back in October. I saw Emeril's just recently but...no thanks. I have the Cooks Essentials Pressure Cooker that was a TSV 2 years back with Meredith. That thing has more than paid for itself. I use it all fall/winter for soups/stews/chilis, etc. I love it. Please give me the info about getting the insider. You are wonderful! Cat Embarassed

Does anybody know when the 5.3 qt Cook's Essentials Air Fryer will be back in stock?  I need the larger size and I haven't been able to find it on QVC for a couple of months.