Respected Contributor

In the Kitchen with David--NO TSV During Show Today Jan 27 2019

Just FYI:  David announced at the beginning of today's show that they noted requests and that there will be no Today's Special Value presentation in the show today.

Will be strictly kitchen and cooking related items and four one day only items. 

Honored Contributor

Re: In the Kitchen with David--NO TSV During Show Today Jan 27 2019

Can't imagine how they would have worked a sleep number bed into the cooking shows!

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435.....as it should be......TSV Is overpresented as it is........

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette:   "After a long hard day on your feet in the kitchen cooking up a storm for your holiday family and friends don't you deserve out TSV of a fabulous sleep number bed to relax in . . .."

Honored Contributor

Wow!  I didn't see the beginning of the show. It's nice to know they take our suggestions seriously.  Most likely he heard it on the FB page, but whatever it was, I think it's a good decision.

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

And some people here keep saying - - host never reads these postings.  I say...hogwash.   Somebody is reading b/c I've noticed one other recent change after so many complaints on here..........Host do not just walk away from vendor standing there at end of presentation leaving guest .......'what do I do now?'
.  The vendor does the walking and camera zooms in on host solo.  Now this - no bed special value during kitchen.

Respected Contributor

@fthunt  As @house_cat said he probably read/saw the comments on his public Facebook application where people can post during the live chat or comment after the fact.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fthunt wrote:

And some people here keep saying - - host never reads these postings.  I say...hogwash.   Somebody is reading b/c I've noticed one other recent change after so many complaints on here..........Host do not just walk away from vendor standing there at end of presentation leaving guest .......'what do I do now?'
.  The vendor does the walking and camera zooms in on host solo.  Now this - no bed special value during kitchen.

@fthunt  QVC also gets tons (many more than here) of posts on their FB page, and David gets lots on his own FB page.  That's why they have social media hosts in a lot of shows now -- they can respond quickly to what viewers are saying.  Social media en mass, not just this Forum.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Suggestions came from Facebook. 

Esteemed Contributor

Who care?   It's not a biggie.  U right - Me wrong.   Happy now?