New Contributor

I am looking for any information on the TSV Cooks Essentials Air Fryer that was the feature in the March Insider magazine.  The item number (K-44238) seems now to be invalid and when I search just the item by name, the specific one I ordered does not show up at all. Unfortuynately QVC and also the Cooks Essentials Customer Service have been unable to give any information on the produce from just a few months ago.

The size of pan that Meredith Lawrence was showing to use to make other items does not seem to be availane anywhere (QVC or otherwise).  She had also spoke of a potential cook book aside from the one that comes with the fryer, and no one seems to be able to help. There was suppose to be an ITKWD show airing in June remote from her home where  she had stated that they would trying out potential recipes for this book.  And still nothing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cooks Essential Air Fryer

I procrastinated on this CE fryer until it sold out.  The comparable size also sold out at Evine and HSN.  Then my Insider showed up yesterday and Emeril has saved the day with a 3.5 unit at 99.00.  I'm ordering that one, but it won't ship until 8/17.  I can't give the number without getting poofed.  But be patient, one is coming.  It looks like the CE to me.  How much difference can there be in these things besides size?

Super Contributor

I purchased the Cooks Essential Air Fryer when it was the TSV.  The number I have for that model is K43756 and it does come up as Not Available.  I have to say I love it and use it much more than I thought I would. I think the things to compare with other brands and models are the wattage and the capacity.   Meredith's air fryer cookbook -- Air Fry Everything: Foolproof Recipes for Fried Favorites and Easy Fresh Ideas by Blue Jean Chef, Meredith Laurence -- is not due until December.  It will be available from QVC but I preordered it on A m a z .......

Trusted Contributor

I have the air fryer and love it.  I believe she used a 7" cake pan as the baking dish in the air fryer.

Although I was going to get a pan, I have not yet had a use for one.  I have baked biscuits in the air fryer (which is what she showed with the pan), but I imply place them in fryer, and they come out fine.

Honored Contributor

The cake pan she used was Fat Daddio's 7" x 2" Anodized Aluminum Cake Pan from Amazon for $7.

Honored Contributor

You can pre-order the cookbook from Amazon.  I think it was $13.  It will ship mid December.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

My hubby is a kitchen gadget freak.  He bought that when it was a TSV. We don't use it as much as I thought we would but it is wonderful when we do.  However, some people were having issues with it so I would suggest reading the reviews on all of the available air fryers out there first.

The only thing I was worried about (still am really) is the very short warranty that came with this machine. I think it was 6 months if that, maybe 60 days. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

I also procrastinated on this (k43756) when it was on this feb/March and was bummed it sold out. Noticed today that it is back in stock in a few colors, including the teal one I wanted. I ordered. For anyone that has this model, (1500 w digital), what are the pros/cons? I liked the idea of a color that matched my decor, but am wondering if this is the best one out there. Not looking at spending more than $130 so Phillips brand is out

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@J9 wrote:
Spoiler

I also procrastinated on this (k43756) when it was on this feb/March and was bummed it sold out. Noticed today that it is back in stock in a few colors, including the real one I wanted. I ordered. For anyone that has this model, (1500 w digital), what are the pros/cons? I liked the idea of a color that matched my decor, but am wondering if this is the best one out there. Not looking at spending more than $130 so Phillips brand is out

@J9 Emeril Lagasse will have his 3.5 qt 1400 watt Air Fryer as the TSV on 8-17 for $100. It comes in white, black, green, red & blue. It's no digital. Says it comes with cake barrel & pie pan.

I bought 2 of the Air Fryer's Q had as the TSV earlier this year. DH had to have one to take to work with him.

Regular Contributor

@Nightowlz i ordered the teal 1500 w digital cooks essentials one a few minutes ago. I wasn't really interested in the emeril one from the magazine. I didn't really like the colors. (I'm superficial like that!)