Respected Contributor

I joined a group last night, now i can't find it. It is not listed under my groups. I learned my lesson, if I see a recipe or group, I will write them down on paper as a backup. I thought i'd be able to find the group today. 😂😂😂😂😂

Saw some good recipes for Banana Bread Cake, Fruit Cocktail Cake, Hot Fudge Pie on FB. 

I also saw a pound cake with whipping cream and I think sour cream, went to find it, now I can't.😂😂

Honored Contributor

In your search engine........do you have "recent places visited" ?????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

my favorite recipe group on facebook is QVC ADDICTS RECIPE CORNER.  another good one is QVC FOODIE FRIENDS. the first one i mentioned is quite active and has a very nice administrator. the way you save the recipes in that group is you tag yourself in the comments under the post. then you can do a search of all of the recipes you have "saved."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

my favorite recipe group on facebook is QVC ADDICTS RECIPE CORNER.  another good one is QVC FOODIE FRIENDS. the first one i mentioned is quite active and has a very nice administrator. the way you save the recipes in that group is you tag yourself in the comments under the post. then you can do a search of all of the recipes you have "saved."

Thanks for this info!!

Respected Contributor

On FB look under your notifications..if you joined, they probably approved you and it might show up there...

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

You can also use the pull-down menu in the top right corner of any Facebook post to save the post. Any saved posts are stored in the Saved section of your profile page.

You can also click on the date stamp of any post to open that post directly in your browser and copy and copy and paste that link into a spreadsheet of favorite recipes to get to it any time.