Regular Contributor

I got my Christmas order today. See nothing wrong with anything about them. Maybe it was the UPS people that caused the breakage.

Happy Holidays to all!!!! Have a cookie.

Respected Contributor
On 12/10/2014 giorgcoco said: I got a sample from Cheryl's a couple of years ago. There were horrible! First of all they are full of Preservatives!!!!! There is nothing natural in them. I always wonder how do they get away with say they are made from fresh ingredients??????? Not true. Sorry Cheryl's Cookies.
Nothing????come on.....maybe Nothing very healthy. It it a cookie...what do you expect.
Super Contributor

After reading some of these comments saying how awful these cookies are, I began to think that my taste buds have gone bad so I went and opened one of the cookies that came in my box just today. First of all, these cookies are very moist and extremely tasty. All 54 cookies came in perfect condition. As far as them being too expensive-I got 54 cookies for around $46 with no shipping or handling. Unless I'm buying a bag of cookies, that's pretty cheap to me taking in consideration the time and money spent buying all of the ingredients that would be needed to make all of the various cookies offered in this gift box, not to mention all the time taken to make all of the cookies. Have you been to a bakery lately? I buy them to supplement with many of our Christmas treats and it works out great. This is the second time that I've ordered Cheryl's cookies and each time they've arrived in perfect condition. I really do not enjoy making alot of cookies at Christmas time. Got to many other things to do . Have one or two that I do make so these cookies fill in and I've never had anyone complain about them. No, they usually are gone in a flash.

Respected Contributor

I've only ordered Cheryl's Cookies once and it was through them directly maybe 5 or 6 years ago. Was a gift for my mother. She didn't care for them. As I recall, she said they were too sweet (and I don't believe these were the iced ones, or if they were included, there were very few. I imagine those would be quite sweet). For some, that wouldn't be a complaint. Of the ones I tried, I thought they were ok but nothing I would go out of my way to get again.

Super Contributor

In responding to the OP's astonishment at there being no return label, and being told they were non-returnable, I think that's the case with most, if not all, food items.

Frequent Contributor

Maybe they have improved in the last 2 years? I only ordered one batch in 2012, and after tasting each kind - I was very disappointed. But then, I bake a lot of different cookies from time to time. In my opinion, they didn't compare at all, to the ones I bake. I am truly not saying I the best cookie maker there is - I'm just saying - the taste of Cheryl's cookies don't come close to real home baked cookies. Maybe they have to skimp on ingredients in order to make them be cost effective?

I have also ordered cookies from HSN - and they weren't any better. I have ordered several gourmet food items from QVC other than cookies, and none of them have been as good as what the hosts say they are. But then, the hosts have to say their delicious - don't they?

Super Contributor

They are the best cookies ever! Soft and sweet! they are a cookie, what do you expect??

Super Contributor

I LOVE Cheryl's cookies!

Contributor

I ordered David's Cookies from HSN. They came with a return label but, did not have the form to choose a code for the reason and action. I called and ask. They said there was no problem returning at all. I bought a cookie jar w/ brownies. I was told I could return the whole thing for full refund or just the cookie jar for partial refund. The brownies are amazing. The cookie jar is a joke - worse than Temp-taions. I would order Davids cookies again in a heartbeat, but NEVER EVER in any kind of jar or container they are trying to hock along with them.

Honored Contributor

These cookies are gross and so extremely sweet they are just AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never recommend these cookies.

There are so many store bought cookies that are so much better than these things. DO NOT waste your money on these.