Super Contributor

I got these as a gift many years ago, and I LOVED them. For the past 3 - 4 years, I have bought them to take to work to share with my co-workers, and have had nothing but RAVE reviews.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Cheryl's Cookies

[ Edited ]

@Candy kisses wrote:

I bought the tins and also the Christmas ornaments filled with cookies. I bought them last year and would pay the price for the ornament alone. I thought the price very reasonable for the ornament, and I think the cookies are good too! My grandchildren love getting them with some money tucked in for after Christmas shopping. I hope they will offer them again next year. I also give one to my hair dresser, mail man, and paper boy and anyone who drops by with an unexpected gift for me. I drop and shop so these are great for me!

candy kisses...I bought the cookies with the ornaments also. I love the ornaments, however, I can not get them opened. Do they pop off, unscrew, or what? Can you be so kind to tell me how you open them, please? I know this sounds like a ridiculous question and believe me when I say it was a laughable moment here with my husband. He couldn't figure it out either.

Honored Contributor

@NewNickname1x1000  This thread is a year old, so the poster you're questioning probably will not see your post.  Hopefully someone else will answer your question though.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, NickNack. I didn't even realize that. Maybe I will post my own thread about this year's cookies with the ornaments. Thanks again for responding.