Honored Contributor

Chef Curtis stone

[ Edited ]

On HSN right now and I think the host is Alice.I just didn't recognize her at first.She looks so different and so thin.I was looking at the set of peelers that seemed interesting.I liked the way they stacked together for storage.Does anyone have any Curtis Stone products they love and think are a must have

i watched the tsv presentation and the pans look really great and he says they can go into the oven but he doesn't say up to what temperature.I have to say he  seems like a really fun and nice person....and really cute too.All of the callers said they bought many of his items and somehow I got the feeling they got caught up in his cuteness too.

Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

On HSN right now and I think the host is Alice.I just didn't recognize her at first.She looks so different and so thin.I was looking at the set of peelers that seemed interesting.I liked the way they stacked together for storage.Does anyone have any Curtis Stone products they love and think are a must have

i watched the tsv presentation and the pans look really great and he says they can go into the oven but he doesn't say up to what temperature.I have to say he  seems like a really fun and nice person....and really cute too.All of the callers said they bought many of his items and somehow I got the feeling they got caught up in his cuteness too.

I've read lots of good reviews of his cookware, and find this very tempting. I'm going to replace the garbage Greenpans I got years back, and think this is the ticket.

FYI, re temp  limits, the webpage for the Curtis Stone set on special today says "Pans - 390 degrees Lids - 350 degrees." 

Honored Contributor

@noodleann thanks for the oven temp rating.I like to bake French fries rather than fry so I want the oven at 400 or more.I had hard anodized that went to 450 but it is wearing out.

Respected Contributor

Re: Chef Curtis stone

[ Edited ]

Love all of Curtis Stone products. The cookware is the Best I ever had and I have been married for 51 years. I have another of his cookware set, his multipan- which is amazing- his lid rest and spoon rest. I replaced all of my cookware except a few of Rachel Ray's large pans with Curtis Stones. It works "exactly" as it shows on TV and I have had it for over a year. You will not be sorry if you decide to order any of his items. You can not burn things in these pans that won't just slide or wipe out. I have given several of the multi pans away for gifts and everyone wanted to know where to buy more. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have 2 of his fry pans that I use all the time and love. Was tempted by the TS but I don't need anymore fry pans of dutch ovens ---the sauce pans are my need. And was thinking about the giant 14" thing with the lid ---sorry--not sure what it's called.

Valued Contributor

@dex wrote:

I have 2 of his Dura Pans and bought 3 more for family, they are the best cookware I've ever owned.  They perform exactly as shown on his presentations. I highly recommend!

Respected Contributor
Love all of CS fry pans I have, no sticking, and very easy cleaning. Even baking brownies in them requires no pan greasing with finished product sliding right out. Really wish he would come out with an open stock 3qt saucepan.
Frequent Contributor

Can you speak to how the enamel coating looks after use?  I am ordering the white and am concerned it will stain and look a mess.  I have hard anodized cookware now and always hand washed them.  To my dismay, the non stick coating faulted despite taking great care to preserve it.  Appreciate any response! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@MKR14 wrote:

Love all of Curtis Stone products. The cookware is the Best I ever had and I have been married for 51 years. I have another of his cookware set, his multipan- which is amazing- his lid rest and spoon rest. I replaced all of my cookware except a few of Rachel Ray's large pans with Curtis Stones. It works "exactly" as it shows on TV and I have had it for over a year. You will not be sorry if you decide to order any of his items. You can not burn things in these pans that won't just slide or wipe out. I have given several of the multi pans away for gifts and everyone wanted to know where to buy more. Smiley Happy

Isn't that lid and spoon rest great? It's one of those "what did I do before I got this" items that really solves a problem, and the design is wonderful. It's on sale and flexpay today. 

Honored Contributor

So everyone agrees that his cookware is quality.I am off to purchase some.