Frequent Contributor

Re: Cabinet Cleaners Help Please?

After trying everything on my 20 year old kitchen cabinets, I tried steaming with the hand held Haan. OMG, they look fantastic! I was considering replacing them but didn't really want to spend the money because we are going to move next year. It was also the easiest cleaning I've ever done. Since then I'm been steam cleaning just about everything in the house!
Honored Contributor

I had to go look - I have the Murphy's and I like it. My cleaning lady told me about it, so that's what I purchased. It works well and leaves the wood looking very nice.

Honored Contributor

A second vote for the Regency Gold polish. Have been using this on my kitchen cabinets for the last few years. I gave a bottle of this polish to a former coworker several years ago to try on her mother's light wood bedroom furniture that had yellowed. She swore the Regency Gold restored that bedroom furniture to original condition, and was absolutely amazed at the difference in before and after. I also use this polish on two antique pieces of real wood furniture in my home, and a quick cleaning restores the wood instantly.