Honored Contributor

Any items you love and reorder and any that you did not like and perhaps requested a credit?   I think the food items are on the pricey side, but it is very convenient to order and have the item  in your freezer.

Respected Contributor

I like the David's cookies that you just put on a sheet & bake. Have bought a couple times. I like that you can make a few or a lot whatever you need.

Valued Contributor

One of the only things I ever ordered from QVC was the Corky's chicken wings.   We thought they were disgusting.   Couldn't get them to crisp up at all, slimy and tiny.  I just threw them out and said never again, no matter how much David seems to be enjoying it.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, pricey but the shipping costs are added in.  To mail a birthday card = 55 cents.

Mama Mancini (sp) meatballs - terrible - Now  I avoid the bam-bam guy's stuff  too - (LaGassi  )     Chicken offerings acceptable & fish & Corkey's selections.

I avoid all those quick snacks to be microwave - expensive - tiny in size - and expensive.  Just splash some tomato sauce on half English muffin - and that's it for $59

Received full credit for the two I mentioned - then down the disposal.

Super Contributor

The grandma cakes are delicious .I get the pineapple and coconut .

Also like the Andersons haddock .

Yes expensive but QVC will give a full credit if not happy

Esteemed Contributor

These are our top picks for QVC food items we buy fairly frequently:

• Heartland Fresh Chicken Fried Chicken with Gravy (on auto-delivery since it was first available; the sides occasionally offered are only okay, but we love the chicken with the white gravy and in many other preparations)
  • Authentic Gourmet Croissants (even though they're smaller than they were when we first put them on auto-delivery; we have not really liked any of the filled or flavored varieties)
  • Kim & Scott's cheddar pretzels and pretzel bites (looking forward to trying the new pretzel dogs tonight!)
  • ANYTHING from Liberty Orchards (we now order a lot directly from the company—had never heard of them before buying here—but QVC gets truly amazing deals on some unique collections, especially the nut-free ones)
  • Bauer's Modjeskas (the original caramel version is by far the best)
  • Silvestri Sweets Sea Salt Caramels (wonderful in both the milk and dark)
  • Landies Candies pretzels or Splitz (the dark chocolate sea salt caramel flavor is our favorite but it is rarely available at QVC)
  • Mrs. Prindable's triple chip apples (always sliced up on a buffet with other treats for our annual holiday parties—people would be disappointed if they weren't offered despite all the delicious homemade goodies; worth waiting for seasonal sale and One Day Only prices to purchase)

And it is true that virtually all of these items have premium price tags, but their quality and convenience make them worth the cost to us. Happy shopping and eating!

Honored Contributor

I have gotten around 10-12 different items since having to stay at home. I like that it comes to me, shipping free, and every single thing I have ordered has been very, very good. Decided today that I need to stop for a bit, because my freezer is not that big. I try everything when it comes and then put the rest in the freezer. 

The cinnamon rolls were the best and I just made myself put half of them in the freezer after having one each day. Yummy! Need to wait awhile before I take them out and eat again, because I know that put pounds on me! 

Loved the shrimp, chicken, spaghetti and meatballs, etc. Everything is as good as they advertised, and some even better.

Valued Contributor

The worse thing I've ordered from QVC is the mac and cheese egg rolls. I ordered the mac and cheese combined with cheesesteak version. There was only a few specs of steak in each and the macaroni was dry ditalini that fell out when the rolls were cut. The customer service rep was very gracious and even took the time to read some of the product reviews. I received a full refund.

Trusted Contributor

We've purchased the beef tenderloin tips several times and they've always been very good. 👍

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

The worst thing I've had were the St. Clair sides, they were awful and ended up in the trash. The sides came bundled with a Corkey's smoked turkey breast, which was really good, so I couldn't really ask for a refund.  I really like the My Grandma's cake, and the potstickers.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan