Respected Contributor

Re: Big Clearance for Copper Chef

@eat cookies wrote:

Do you love Copper Chef?  Never tried it but would like to purchase a fantastic nonstick product?  Well, it is time to do that. On Sunday, 1/26/2020 at 9, 10, 11 AM EST, ShopHQ will have 3 hours of great Copper Chef products at CLEARANCE prices.  There will be shows on Monday, 1/27/2020, too.  Quantity is limited, so do not wait.  I am amazed at the release on these products.  Cooks beautifully and clean-up is sooooo easy.  There will even be the Copper Chef Air Fryer on. It is going to be a great time to shop for gifts or for yourself.

From the reviews I've read, Copper Chef is not "a fantastic nonstick product." Anyone who wants that is better served by buying Curtis Stone's pots and pans. After been shamefaced after buying GreenPan for gifts many years back and then seeing they were garbage after I'd used mine, I'd never give anyone a pot or pan I hadn't tried out myself (I'd buy them new for the gift, of course).

Your post reads like an ad, @eat cookies.  Copper Chef is not a good deal, regardless of its price. I've passed by new Copper Chef stuff in thrift stores.

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Clearance for Copper Chef

I was tempted till I saw the Copper Chef line in person at TJ Maxx. Thin light weight and cheap feeling. 

I was glad I didn't make the jump. It looks like it might be ok for a time, but definitely can't see it holding up over time with any kind of regular use.