Occasional Contributor

Big Clearance for Copper Chef

Do you love Copper Chef?  Never tried it but would like to purchase a fantastic nonstick product?  Well, it is time to do that. On Sunday, 1/26/2020 at 9, 10, 11 AM EST, ShopHQ will have 3 hours of great Copper Chef products at CLEARANCE prices.  There will be shows on Monday, 1/27/2020, too.  Quantity is limited, so do not wait.  I am amazed at the release on these products.  Cooks beautifully and clean-up is sooooo easy.  There will even be the Copper Chef Air Fryer on. It is going to be a great time to shop for gifts or for yourself.

Honored Contributor

Re: Big Clearance for Copper Chef

I've donated my copper chef stuff in favor of Curtis Stone's duracoat, which really, really is non-stick.

Honored Contributor

I have one small square Copper pan--its ok--would never buy anymore even on sale----I too, bought a 15 piece set of Curtis Stone brand that I love!!!

Valued Contributor

Why does this sound more like a commercial by the OP?

Honored Contributor

I have no confidence in the durability of these products.  They may work well today but how about a year from now?  I surely wouldn't trust an electrical appliance.   Check the wattage before buying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@giddy up wrote:

Why does this sound more like a commercial by the OP?

@giddy up.  Especially one with only 6 posts?  Checking his/her other posts, I'd say someone from ShopHQ has come over to visit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I've donated my copper chef stuff in favor of Curtis Stone's duracoat, which really, really is non-stick.

I have done the same.. you just cant beat the quality of Curtis Stones products!
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  and @giddy up  Hi, I do not know what an OP is. I  blogged because I love great deals.  I shop at QVC and love it. I also shop at HSN and Shop HQ.  I posted to let people know about the deals, that is all. Have a great day.  

Respected Contributor

@eat cookies wrote:

Hi, I do not know what an OP is. I  blogged because I love great deals.  I shop at QVC and love it. I also shop at HSN and Shop HQ.  I posted to let people know about the deals, that is all. Have a great day.  

@eat cookiesTY for the heads up. I checked it out today and notice there are great prices. Some have free shipping .Some DO NOT.  I ordered the 2 pizza /deep dish pans and the 2 crisper trays with free shipping and value pays. I wish they had something that would fit a toaster oven -- I guess the pizza pans will.

I was thinking of buying the roaster  . I thought that would be great for a chicken as the bottom can be used as a lid in the oven --but $8.99 for shipping --yikes!

I have had fairly good success with copper Chef products , but you do have to read the instructions carefully ,  I suppose that is true of everything in life.

The best non-stick I have found so far is Wolfgang's elite plasma (?) . Non stick and the outside is SS.

Occasional Contributor

@okaywitheasypay  I agree. I do not like high shipping costs.Glad there were some offered with reduced shipping and others with free shipping.