Honored Contributor

Re: August 2018 What's Cooking ??

On this last day of August, I’ve decided our supper will be cube steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, peas and rolls.  

My hands are healing; the pain and itching have passed, and I am hoping my scars won’t be too bad.   I took my husband back to the VA this week to have his toe rechecked.   The podiatrist was pleased with his progress, and we recheck again next week.   Even tho we aren’t out of the woods with this situation yet, I am breathing a little easier. 

Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

On this last day of August, I’ve decided our supper will be cube steak with gravy, mashed potatoes, peas and rolls.  

My hands are healing; the pain and itching have passed, and I am hoping my scars won’t be too bad.   I took my husband back to the VA this week to have his toe rechecked.   The podiatrist was pleased with his progress, and we recheck again next week.   Even tho we aren’t out of the woods with this situation yet, I am breathing a little easier. 

@RedTop  Great news! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: sky, ocean, outdoor, water and nature

May Sept. bring healing, love, friendships and healing.

Haven't been thru for a long while and will need to read back, but I'm wishing you all the best.  Keep going kiddo's.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Oh Preds, I miss your daily contribution so very much. Thanks for getting us ready for September.

Had frozen dinners tonight - am sooooooooooooooooooooo tired!

Hope all are well.