Regular Contributor

Re: America's Test Kitchen Cookbook

I love this cookbook.  I find that the steps to their recipes can be long but very accurate. I am a recipe tester for them and have told them to simplify.  In order to get recipe son their site, Cook's Countrty and Cooks Illstrated you must join one or all three of their sites at $25.00 each. I have done this but also feel this is way to much money . If you join one of the sites you have unlimited access which is great and then you really don't need the cookbook. There are great how-to vidoes and customer reviews that help quite a bit.  Will I pay again, I really don't know.  Maybe this time I will get the Cook's Country cookbook instead.

Valued Contributor

@Just Bling  Were the two recipes you mentioned in the Cooking for two cookbook by

America's Test Kitchen?  I have that one with choc chip cookies and oatmeal cookies

but I don't see those cookie recipes in my Cook's Country cookbooks.  I am always looking for good choc chip cookie recipes. 

Respected Contributor

@m0rgan wrote:

@Just Bling  Were the two recipes you mentioned in the Cooking for two cookbook by

America's Test Kitchen?  I have that one with choc chip cookies and oatmeal cookies

but I don't see those cookie recipes in my Cook's Country cookbooks.  I am always looking for good choc chip cookie recipes. 

The cookie recipes are in the large America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook  Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies & Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies....both of these recipes are 5 star plus!

I bought the complete Cook's Country TV Show Cookbook and have yet to find anything to make in there but I'll have to look again.

Valued Contributor

@Just Bling Thank you!