Super Contributor

I have a question about the single serve Keurig.  Where would I buy the K-cups for them?  I am considering buying the machine.  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

You can purchase K cups just about anywhere. You can order them on-line from Keurig or Amazon, or purchase them in just about any grocery store. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Trusted Contributor

@boomerchick   It uses the same K-cup as the larger machines. You can get them at grocery stores, Amazon and big box stores or directly from Keurig.

Esteemed Contributor

I think that you can find Kcups of many different brands sold  at numerous places , Costco, Sam's,  Bed Bath & Beyond , Staples,   and may drug stores .

Respected Contributor

@boomerchick  Amazon has refillable K-cups which you fill with your own brand of coffee.  They are under $10.00 for 6.  They are washable.  I use them with my Chock Full of Nuts Coffee.  You can purchase filled K-cups in your brand of coffee:  Duncan Donuts, Starbucks, etc. in the coffee aisle of your grocery store.  They are a little on the pricey side but nice for a change!  I have my Keurig a year and am very happy with it.  I am thinking about upgrading to Nespresso Verdu at some point.

Respected Contributor

We purchase k-cups from Costco. This is our favorite.

View Larger Image 1

Respected Contributor

I just got a great deal on k-cups on HSN.  I love bold/strong coffee and just got this , wow!  There are other options if you don't like bold coffee but the price couldn't be beat!  

DAB4FCA5-924C-4C80-B38D-890F4A1F4DBC.jpeg

Respected Contributor

All grocery stores have them.

Super Contributor

Thanks everyone!  I thought the single serve K-Cups might be smaller than the regular cups.

Trusted Contributor

@boomerchick wrote:

Thanks everyone!  I thought the single serve K-Cups might be smaller than the regular cups.

Why would they be?  you are still only making one cup at a time regardless.