Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I avoid Aldi.  In my area their clientelle is often unkempt and disheveled much like their store.  Empty boxes all over the place, products not in the correct spot.  They need to step up their cleanliness in my opinion. Id rather pay a few dollars more and shop in an organized store.

Ya know, people are just doing the best they can or know how to.  Their individual worth isn't dependent on their clothing or latest hairdo.  Boxes are out because a lot of shoppers use them for carrying their groceries instead of bags. 🤦‍♀️

Honored Contributor

My husband will usually drink anything.  I was at Aldi and picked up a couple boxes of Kcups; the breakfast blend and the donut shop. No complaints 

Respected Contributor
Moldy strawberries, dirty floors and products misplaced. I am not a fan of this store.
Esteemed Contributor

@WORKING GAL wrote:

Aldi has Beaumont Ground Coffee Classic Roast in the 30 oz. can for $3.79.  I bought one today to try. Has anyone tried it? 

I love Aldi's @WORKING GAL I buy certain items that save a lot of money. I tried the coffee once and I didn't care for it. Please post what you think after you try it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I avoid Aldi.  In my area their clientelle is often unkempt and disheveled much like their store.  Empty boxes all over the place, products not in the correct spot.  They need to step up their cleanliness in my opinion. Id rather pay a few dollars more and shop in an organized store.

@Reever I have no idea where you live, but the Aldi where I live is just as clean and organized as the big supermarkets here. The people are not unkempt or disheveled, in fact we all look like the same people that shop in the big grocery stores, because we are the same people.