Trusted Contributor

[image]

Esteemed Contributor

Aww.  Hahaha.  That's cute!

Honored Contributor

A game warden was driving down the road when he came upon a young boy carrying a wild turkey under his arm. 
He stopped and asked the boy, 'Where did you get that turkey?' 

The boy replied, 'What turkey?' 
The game warden said, 'That turkey you're carrying under your arm.' 
 The boy looks down and said, 'Well, lookee here, a turkey done roosted under my arm!' 
The game warden said, 'Now look, you know turkey season is closed, so whatever you do to that turkey, I'm going to do to you. 
If you break his leg, I'm gonna break your leg If you break his wing, I'll break your arm. Whatever you do to him, I'll do to you. So, what are you gonna do with him?' 
The little boy said, 'I guess I'll just kiss his a s and let him go!'

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

These are great!  Here's mine an oldie but a goodie:

turkey.jpg

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

My daughter worked in a grocery store in the Floral dept when she was a Senior in HS. She called me saying their turkeys were on sale for 29 cents.That was a good price and I asked her if she had enough money on her to buy 2, because I would freeze one for Christmas. She said she did and we hung up.

She took the 2 turkeys to the register and the clerk rang them up. When the clerk told her the total, my daughter reminded her that they were on sale for 29 cents.........the clerk laughed and said "Honey, it's .29 cents A POUND".....we still laugh about it every Thanksgiving.....Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Ha!  Love it, and the joke too.  Thanks for the smiles.  Smiley Happy  Been a stressful morning and I appreciate every smile I can get.

Respected Contributor

Every year I have to click on one of the many links to the turkey singing her Thanksgiving version of Gloria Gaynor's oldie hit, "I Will Survive".

To see that and a series of other hilarious Thanksgiving songs and parodies, just do an internet search using key words "i will survive turkey song". 

Respected Contributor

Omg!  That is too funny for words.....lol   Now I'll be giggling all night, 

Respected Contributor

Re: A Thanksgiving funny

[ Edited ]

@novamc1 wrote:

Every year I have to click on one of the many links to the turkey singing her Thanksgiving version of Gloria Gaynor's oldie hit, "I Will Survive".

To see that and a series of other hilarious Thanksgiving songs and parodies, just do an internet search using key words "i will survive turkey song". 

THAT is definitely worth searching for - love the lyrics!  Thanks!

Denise
Respected Contributor

Agree.  Both the lyrics and the video graphics are priceless, and probably why it has been a  perennial hit on the internet for several years.   I think it has been around since 2012.  He or she who created it deserves some sort of award.