Regular Contributor

I am looking for recommendations for two slice toaster. 

Honored Contributor

I've had good performance from a Hamilton Beach that I've owned for a few years.

Esteemed Contributor

A toaster is, by definition, a "2 slice" toaster 

, right? They don't make 1-slice toasters.....just a note.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@Goldengate8361   just another note, they do make 4 slice toasters which I wish I  had purchased instead of 2 slice.

Respected Contributor

Re: 2 Slice Toaster

[ Edited ]

Yes, there IS a one slice toaster. There appears to be a toaster made for each and everyone Woman Wink.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

However they do make 4 slice toasters, and that's not what she wants.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kitchen Aid ...hands down.

Amazon $79.99  (I have it bookmarked in case my over used one goes 'flop'.)  Manual lift a little less expensive which I have.

Black, Red, Silver

Love it and I really put it through it's paces -  bagels - muffins - love slightly burnt Italian bread so push down once more at only half the time................still working after 5 years - a guess - or more.

Believe Walmart has too.

Five star *****

Valued Contributor

They may not make one slice toasters, but they do make four-slice ones besides two-slice toasters.  I recommend a four-slice one, and mine is a Hamilton Beach.  I like it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

KitchenAid, but I am basing my opinion on a model that is not recent. Check reviews before you purchase. One thing I like is that there are no crumbs on the counter from mine. The other thing I like is the option I have when choosing the settings; bagel, frozen waffles, very lightly toasted to dark toast are just a few choices. There is a current KA model that has one slot. The slot is long. You can turn longer pieces of bread sideways or can even put one or two slices into the single slot. They also make a two slice toaster with two slots.

Valued Contributor

We use our toaster every morning.  I bought the 2 slice Cuisinart Touch to Toast Leverless Toaster.  I liked it so much that I bought the 4 slice.  Much easier to be able to make 2 english muffins at the same time.