Trusted Contributor

For jewelry fashionistas who like a bargain shoplc is having a huge fall clearance sale right now.

Honored Contributor

I watch ShopLC quite often and I have never seen their prices so low! Smiley Surprised 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I've been clicking over to them during commercial breaks.  I love it when they do those big wharehouse clearnce sales where the almost give stuff away.  My friend bought her 16 year old grandaughter a beautiful champagne and white diamond ring, 3/4 ct for $89.  

Respected Contributor

The clearance has been going on for a couple of days now and there have been some really good sales. I was tempted but usually don't buy clearance unless I already know the items is something I really want.

The primary reason is that "all sales are final" unless the item is damaged or defective. I have had to return rings that were too big or I just did not like.I don't want to be restricted on returning an item and plus some of those clearance  items are not cheap. 

Frequent Contributor

Went to look at what the buzz is all about. IMHO there is nothing there worth even $20 that some items go for. Low quality, cheap lookin and unremarkable. Platinum over sterling? Seriously? Brass? Stainless? A 24 inch sterling chain that weighs 10 grams? All of this is light and overpriced even when clearanced.

Honored Contributor

Platinum, gold over silver.  That's what I see all the time at JTV, etc.  Fake diamonds, fake gems, real but semi precious gems, "dead" diamonds, etc.  Barely gold 10K gold.  Brass plated over with gold.  Yuk.I've never purchased anything from those networks.  Any jewelry with little or no value. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Creature Coutour and I love the Auction.  I got the elephant ring for 1.00.  Try it sometime.

elephant ring.jpg