Esteemed Contributor

Can you help ID these gemstones?

A few weeks back you all very kindly helped me to ID the stones in a ring that came from a group I picked up at a yard sale. Here are two more that have me perplexed. They seem to have been originally purchased at one of the home shopping channels but nothing I google is getting me any closer!IMG_1274.jpegorangegem.jpgIMG_1280.jpegpinkgemsde.jpg

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

Re: Can you help ID these gemstones?

just a guess, but they look like gems en vogue rings. first looks like his opaque morganite and second looks like his sunstone or orange quartz. I know he shows these stone on the other channel. if i had to guess, the settings look like his
Honored Contributor

the pinkish one looks like it could be a mabe pearl.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

The stones could be any of a hundred different things.  They're sort of non-descript.  The settings look like Gems an Vogue only in that they're two-tone; otherwise they don't have "the look".  They would be marked as such if they were.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

These are just guesses. The second could maybe be a peach moonstone. The pink could be a pink opal.

Hope you find a definitive answer as now I am curious too.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

Moonstone- the Orange rings

pink opal 

Contributor

On the shop** website, look at 175-603 pink opal and 168-775 peach moonstone.  

Esteemed Contributor

Bless you! That's great. Thank you so much.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Here's another vote for pink opal and orange moonstone.

Honored Contributor

@willomenia wrote:
just a guess, but they look like gems en vogue rings. first looks like his opaque morganite and second looks like his sunstone or orange quartz. I know he shows these stone on the other channel. if i had to guess, the settings look like his

I totally agree, has Michael V written all over it.  his designs are very destinctive.  Pretty ringSmiley Happy