Honored Contributor

Have a look at the Artisan TSV cuff they sent me...

IMG_3382.jpg

Completely bent and misaligned.  Packaging fine, so it left the Q like this.  I'd like to know how it got past Quality Control.  Returning and not reordering.

Respected Contributor

Re: Have a look at the Artisan TSV cuff they sent me...

@faeriemoon: Be sure to indicate bracelet is defective. That way, you won't be charged the return shipping fee. 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy.  Be sure to mark it as defective.  You would not think it would bend that easily.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Quality control.is a process where items are randomly inspected.  There's no way the could scrutinize every piece.  Jewelry described as "artisan crafted" are not factory-made perfect because they're made by hand.  Your bracelet could probably have been adjusted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

That's unfortunate. I have not yet had that experience, but read enough reviews to know it is likely inevitable. With millions of orders processed, there is bound to be a few cracked eggs. The 30 day return policy is so appreciated.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

So sad...

Honored Contributor

And ONCE Again quality control cannot inspect all of one item. So it does happen and do not blame QA.

Honored Contributor

If I were the person putting into the little ziplock bag, then into the drawstring bag, then into the box, I would have noticed.  It didn't really need to be inspected.  Anyone with eyes could have seen it; it's worse in person where you can see it at multiple angles.

Honored Contributor

Hard to say what transpires.  If one is being paid in an assembly line job, their job is to pick item up and put in bag and move on.  Quick steps and no need to look at each item. Just return it for another. 

Respected Contributor

to my eye, this looks like a customer return, where the bracelet was too large. 

they tried to cinch it down a bit for their wrist, and this was the result.