Honored Contributor

Re: extra ordinary life bracelet

I ordered an initial bracelet before Christmas for my cousin. It was $39.92; it is now $49.75. I'm a little peessed.

Super Contributor

On 3/23/2015 faeriemoon said:

I ordered an initial bracelet before Christmas for my cousin. It was $39.92; it is now $49.75. I'm a little peessed.

Yes...but shipping and handling is now only $3 LOL

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 ivanatrump said:
On 3/22/2015 lmt said:
On 3/22/2015 jaxs mom said:

My purchase was after the shipping change.

Who can figure QVC's pricing out? {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Just like my purchase. I paid a featured price and they turned around and raised the price and still called it a featured price. It's their right to raise prices but don't raise a featured price and still call it a featured price.

I have my eye on an Isaac Mizrahi bag. Back in December the featured price was $195. I didn't want to pay that much so I added the item to my wish list and hoped someday to get a clearance price. Well, they raised the price to $208 and are still calling it a featured price. Kind of sounds dishonest to me.

The FEATHERED PRICE is the price they are FEATURING that item for at that given time. It is not necessarily a lower price. An event price is usually a few token dollars cheaper for a specific amount of time.

A FEATHERED PRICE is a price that is temporary which is used before QVC increases the price to be a FEATURED PRICE which is supposed to be a lower price than the QVC Price. LOL!!

Perhaps the FEATHERED PRICE is the lower price before QVC reduced the shipping and handling price on certain jewelry & beauty products? Hmmm? LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 DogLvr said:

Is anyone not concerned about the quality with the charms falling off and bending?

I put my initial charm bracelet on the day I got it and it has never been off. It's against 7 other much larger, heavier bangles. It looks just like new except it has picked up patina from tiny scratches from rubbing against the other bracelets. The jump ring to which the charm is attached is soldered so it can't come off. There is no way I could bend it while it's on my arm. I'd say it's very well made.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

The today special charm bracelets can be bought in stainless steel with the same gemstone charms, from Target or Walmart. I bought several for gifts. The prices range from $20 to $29 dollars. The charms on-line and the ones I have seen are almost identical. Hallmark also has a line in stainless steel and sterling silver.