Super Contributor

Re: extra ordinary life bracelet

Well I took the plunge and ordered them. We will see how they are.
Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 lulu2 said:

These bracelets have really jumped in price. I (personally) have 3 initials, the angel and the cross bracelets and all were under $40 only a few months ago.

I have not lost any charms nor have any of them tarnished.

Our DIL collects A&A bracelets and I've given her about 10. Some are a few years old, and definitely look their age. I wasn't sure she'd like or even wear Q's version but I bought her the initials of each of her children. (about $38 when I purchased them) She loves them.

I just checked my orders. The initials were $38.90 when I purchased them in October.

J264423 (the original single versions of the TSV) were $39.92. (in December) It appears the number has changed to J296024.

I just bought the initial bracelet (J318652) February 27th and it was $37.80 and it's now $49.75, so it's jumped 12 dollars in less than a month. I'm not sure if the lower price was a feature price or what?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Occasional Contributor

Can someone please post the item number, I for some reason never get those preorder emails. Don't know why because I'm signed up for notices. I wonder if it's a random thing. Also, please post if the bracelets will be on EP. Thank you.
Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 jaxs mom said:
On 3/22/2015 lulu2 said:

These bracelets have really jumped in price. I (personally) have 3 initials, the angel and the cross bracelets and all were under $40 only a few months ago.

I have not lost any charms nor have any of them tarnished.

Our DIL collects A&A bracelets and I've given her about 10. Some are a few years old, and definitely look their age. I wasn't sure she'd like or even wear Q's version but I bought her the initials of each of her children. (about $38 when I purchased them) She loves them.

I just checked my orders. The initials were $38.90 when I purchased them in October.

J264423 (the original single versions of the TSV) were $39.92. (in December) It appears the number has changed to J296024.

I just bought the initial bracelet (J318652) February 27th and it was $37.80 and it's now $49.75, so it's jumped 12 dollars in less than a month. I'm not sure if the lower price was a feature price or what?

When I originally bought my three bracelets back in August, they had a FEATURED price of $39.92, I just checked my orders to make sure. The FEATURED price is now $44.83. The initial bracelets have a QVC price of $49.75, so when you paid $37.80 it was most likely a featured price.

Not sure when all these prices were raised, but don't forget that QVC upped the price on many items when their new (lower) shipping policy went into effect.

Honored Contributor

My purchase was after the shipping change.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Who can figure QVC's pricing out? {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Just like my purchase. I paid a featured price and they turned around and raised the price and still called it a featured price. It's their right to raise prices but don't raise a featured price and still call it a featured price.

I have my eye on an Isaac Mizrahi bag. Back in December the featured price was $195. I didn't want to pay that much so I added the item to my wish list and hoped someday to get a clearance price. Well, they raised the price to $208 and are still calling it a featured price. Kind of sounds dishonest to me.

Super Contributor

On 3/22/2015 lmt said:

Just like my purchase. I paid a featured price and they turned around and raised the price and still called it a featured price. It's their right to raise prices but don't raise a featured price and still call it a featured price.

I have my eye on an Isaac Mizrahi bag. Back in December the featured price was $195. I didn't want to pay that much so I added the item to my wish list and hoped someday to get a clearance price. Well, they raised the price to $208 and are still calling it a featured price. Kind of sounds dishonest to me.

The FEATHERED PRICE is the price they are FEATURING that item for at that given time. It is not necessarily a lower price. An event price is usually a few token dollars cheaper for a specific amount of time.

Super Contributor

canita , The item number is J271213. You have to have the email link to get the tsv price. The tsv price is 116.00 on 4 easy pays. Maybe if you call customer service they will give you the tsv price.
Respected Contributor

On 3/22/2015 ivanatrump said:
On 3/22/2015 lmt said:

The FEATHERED PRICE is the price they are FEATURING that item for at that given time. It is not necessarily a lower price. An event price is usually a few token dollars cheaper for a specific amount of time.

I understand what a FEATURED price is. My point was that I never saw QVC offer an item at a FEATURED price and then raise the price and still call it a FEATURED price. Usually when they raise the price they call it the QVC price.

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Tique said:
On 3/20/2015 Gemspirit said: I make jewelry. Nice pieces~real semi precious gems, wire and beads. I used to sell at home trunk shows and for weddings. But I'm quite ill now and cannot handle that pace. Hopefully I will get back to it. I stamp all my high end pieces as the silver wire baskets, etc. don't come stamped. BUT.....it's not a secret among the jewelry making community wher e to order stamps that go from gold fill, to gold plate, silver, 9ct gold from the U.K., 9-12-14-18 and 24ct gold all the way up to 24 ct., and plat for platinum. I would never ever stamp a piece to be more than it really is. But there are people out there who will. With gemstones it's harder sometimes, especially something like moissanite is to diamonds. But an African Amethyst is harder to distinguish. There are little "light machines" where you put a dab of a specific chemical on the stone, how it reacts to it, gives you a definitive answer. The tools to do it are readily available online; as well as gem testing equipment With that said....QVC, nor any of the shopping channels would dare try to do it with all the Q.A., and legal issues it would cause! If hyou bought your bracelates here....then they are what they say they are! Enjoy your pieces and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

Gemspirit thanks for the above information. I am sorry that you are currently ill and wish you a quick return to health.

Thanks Tique! I'm trying so hard to get to a place of wellness. It's a challenge and complicated but, I'm giving it my best!