Honored Contributor

I have several earrings in my wish list.  Watched the jewelry sales last night and not one of my earrings were on sale!

BoohooWoman Frustrated

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor

QVC is stingy with sales on Holidays.  Everything should be on sale or at least all items on Easy Pay!

Honored Contributor

If in the market for some nice jewelry at bargain prices, all major dept. stores are having great sales...some 40% off + discount coupons. Online shopping with no shipping.

Come on QVC, at least try to be competitive! 

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

I have several earrings in my wish list.  Watched the jewelry sales last night and not one of my earrings were on sale!

BoohooWoman Frustrated

Evine had a flash clearance on jewelry but the pieces were not something I would have wanted to purchase not alone wear. There were some QVC lunchtime and primetime special pieces that were uuummm I can't find the words to describe.

I am starting to think most home shopping networks make these holidays more about purchasing electronics (big screen televisions and computers) than other items...just my observation.

Trusted Contributor

@GAQShopr53 , quite witty and well said.  Brava!

Honored Contributor

I totally agree.  More men are home on holidays to share in the decision on major purchases like electronics.