Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,881
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

Free shipping on JTV todaySmiley Happy  Happy shopping ladies.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,219
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Yes !! I just ordered the tanzanite studs and some chrome diopside ones too. Prob will get them before the end of this week--JTV ships super quick !!!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,881
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

There shipping is great  I can order on Sun. and get my package on Thurs.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,260
Registered: ‎03-21-2010

I have ordered from them in the past (1 ring and 2 necklaces, both Bella Luce sp?) and they are beautiful and very reasonably priced.  The stones still are bright and shiny and get compliments on those pieces.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,526
Registered: ‎03-21-2010

Re: JTV

[ Edited ]

Don't like em!  10K or silver over bronze, gold plate over silver, fake diamonds,or endless clear Topaz, pearls that never met an oyster. .  In a grey area between fine jewelry and fashion jewelry.  Plenty of cheap cabochon semi precious gems set in mystery metal.  It's all day like this. How many variations of silver shows can they show?  They must sell em.  They've been around a long time showing the same stuff.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,881
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@Songbird1 wrote:

Don't like em!  10K or silver over bronze, gold plate over silver, fake diamonds,or endless clear Topaz, pearls that never met an oyster. .  In a grey area between fine jewelry and fashion jewelry.  Plenty of cheap cabochon semi precious gems set in mystery metal.  It's all day like this. How many variations of silver shows can they show?  They must sell em.  They've been around a long time showing the same stuff.


All my pieces are silver.  I believe the only fashion jewelry is Off Park.    They are really good about telling how many grams of silver or gold you are getting.  Plus they do give a lot of information about their gem stones.  I get a lot of compliments from the jewelry I have purchased from them.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,526
Registered: ‎03-21-2010

Re: JTV

[ Edited ]

@yellow919 wrote:

@Songbird1 wrote:

Don't like em!  10K or silver over bronze, gold plate over silver, fake diamonds,or endless clear Topaz, pearls that never met an oyster. .  In a grey area between fine jewelry and fashion jewelry.  Plenty of cheap cabochon semi precious gems set in mystery metal.  It's all day like this. How many variations of silver shows can they show?  They must sell em.  They've been around a long time showing the same stuff.


All my pieces are silver.  I believe the only fashion jewelry is Off Park.    They are really good about telling how many grams of silver or gold you are getting.  Plus they do give a lot of information about their gem stones.  I get a lot of compliments from the jewelry I have purchased from them.Smiley Happy


Unfortunately, I have expensive tastes.  I have some silver, but it has to be Ultra Fine.  I like gold, platinum, diamonds, corundum, round pearls that have been intimate with an oyster, in short anything that has intrinsic value.  And there isn't much on JTV.  I do watch Evine however.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,881
Registered: ‎12-22-2013

@Songbird1 wrote:

@yellow919 wrote:

@Songbird1 wrote:

Don't like em!  10K or silver over bronze, gold plate over silver, fake diamonds,or endless clear Topaz, pearls that never met an oyster. .  In a grey area between fine jewelry and fashion jewelry.  Plenty of cheap cabochon semi precious gems set in mystery metal.  It's all day like this. How many variations of silver shows can they show?  They must sell em.  They've been around a long time showing the same stuff.


All my pieces are silver.  I believe the only fashion jewelry is Off Park.    They are really good about telling how many grams of silver or gold you are getting.  Plus they do give a lot of information about their gem stones.  I get a lot of compliments from the jewelry I have purchased from them.Smiley Happy


Unfortunately, I have expensive tastes.  I have some silver, but it has to be Ultra Fine.  I like gold, platinum, diamonds, corundum, round pearls that have been intimate with an oyster, in short anything that has intrinsic value.  And there isn't much on JTV.  I do watch Evine however.

 

I love Gems En Vogue on Evine.  Michael V is why I like honkers now.  That is what he calls his big rings.  I have nice pieces from JTV, Evine, and Q.Smiley Happy


Occasional Contributor
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Love Jtv, fast ship good prices,,,,,good quality,,,,,,,,reminds me of the way qvc used to be.

Super Contributor
Posts: 303
Registered: ‎08-18-2015

I know this was posted a few days ago but I'm still happy to hear JTV had a free shipping day. I stopped buying from them becausw their regular shipping costs are $6.99 both ways. So if you buy a $25 item and you don't like it, it's jus not worth it to send the item back.