Frequent Contributor

@songbirdyou basically just desribed not only JTV but QVC+ HSN plus all the other online jewelry options out thereSmiley Wink

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@grayhairdontcare wrote:

@songbirdyou basically just desribed not only JTV but QVC+ HSN plus all the other online jewelry options out thereSmiley Wink

Spoiler

I don' t know.  QVC does not offer 10K (I'll give them that one)  QVC used to offer plenty of 18K (something I don't think JTV has ever shown)  Gem shopping offers colorless/colored diamonds, solid platinum and 18K gold. Bronze, & copper jewelry is unknown there.  Plus precious gems thrown in along with pearls from ocean roaming oysters.  And of course nothing plated or fake diamonds.  Didn't HSN offer gem stones?  (big selections of them)  Years & years ago?.  All they offer now seems to be tracfones. LOL.  

Super Contributor

@songbird :I sorry to tell you, but if you have expensive taste then you must be rich. Why you are in this Q forum.? You like fine jewelry go to the retail jewelry stores like Mayors . That jewelry store will satisfy your jewelry needs, not the Q, JTV, ShopLC, Evine or any other shopping network. Ultra fine Sterling Silver is 950 and 925 and like any silver it tarnishes, unless you clean it frequently.