Honored Contributor

Ordered a couple of jewelry items from LT (or PT?) Specials recently...

.... Haven't received them yet, but I have high hopes for them.  (Probably a mistake; that last part.)

One was a PTR shield ring.  I love the pieces of his that I already have, and I had considered buying this particular ring before.

PTR Ring

The other is a Dawkins Ring.  I love the stone color combination as well as the style of the ring.

MD Ring

I guess the Michael Dawkins ring has sold out.

Will report back when they arrive.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ordered a couple of jewelry items from LT (or PT?) Specials recently...

@faeriemoon 

I've been finding some great bargains on designer jewelry during LTS and PTS lately ... Carolyn Pollack couture, Simon Sibbag and Stephen Dweck, just to name three ... pieces that I would ordinarily skip because of the price, have been substantially reduced (to fit my budget, anyway).   

I'll have to learn more restraint ... 

Honored Contributor

@SoX   There is a Dweck scarab ring coming up today as a LTS.  I love his things, but I'm not really into scarabs.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon 

I saw that ring early this morning (2:00 a.m., or so) ... but I'm just not a ring person (not anymore ... but have tons).   BTW, your PTR ring is "the bomb."

You know, years ago the Q carried a lot of scarab jewelry ... and I still have them ... bracelets, watches, necklaces  ... you name it  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@SoX  The PTR ring was around $80 at the LTS price.  Good deal.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon 

Did I just say "restraint?"   I went back to take a closer look at that scarab ring ... the beetle is  just beautiful ... I put in on a check hold ... will decide before 3:00 p.m., my time ... 

Honored Contributor

@SoX   LOL!!

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Well, I canceled the scarab ring ... but spotted a lovely necklace by Simon Sebbag on LTS today ... Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@SoX   Good for you; glad you were able to cancel after having seen something you like better.  Was going to page you when I saw the CP rosebud ring because you mentioned her in an earlier post.  But then I remembered rings weren't your thing...

Glad you were able to cancel; that's getting tricky these days.  Things sit "in process" for a week, but you can't cancel an hour after you buy sometimes.  What's wrong with that picture?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon 

You're right about cancellations ... you roll the dice and take your chances if you're unsure of ordering an item, so I try not to make spur of the moment decisions ... as I did with that scarab ring.  I had it on check payment so was able to cancel without any problem.