Frequent Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

LJ, got it in the blue. Even tho I have the JT auto in blue, I know different watch, but similar in a few ways. Anyways they are both auto and blu!
Trusted Contributor

Thx for starting the new thread, Java. My don't the months roll by? So far I'm still in the NBZ. The c/c loves it but it's no fun. Smiley Wink)
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Contributor

Boy, I sure enjoyed those Invicta shows at Cabo. Felt like I was on vacation! Cool I tipped my toe out of the NBZ to buy a $38 men's watch 627-685, a brown dial 45mm case with dark leather strap. My credit card barely felt it.Wink Like you, Jena, I felt the NBZ was no fun but just couldn't pull the trigger on the Invicta Lady Zeus. I loved that pink one with the morganites, but the $1000 price tag was too much for me. Anybody get one of the Lady Zeus Bolts? I'm curious how they wear. One day maybe...

Respected Contributor

mariner: I'm waiting for the 80% off sale on the Lady Zeus... either the bracelet version or the morganite strap version. I won't buy the version that doesn't have a Swiss Movement... unless the price on that one drops below $250.

Trusted Contributor

I seem to recall there being some discussion of Rado watches here a while back. Just wanted to give you a heads-up that Rado watches will be featured on RueLaLa tomorrow.

Respected Contributor

Thanks aprimo.

Contributor

Yeah, LAVJ, 80% off sounds awesome!! Count me in!
Respected Contributor

mariner: I'm not holding my breath for that kind of sale. Don't think we will see it any time soon. Quantities are so limited on those watches. But we can hope for a once only at a great price. {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Of course, if we see a great deal we should post so everyone can take advantage of the buy.

Respected Contributor

Two words for you ladies: invicta boutique.

Web site where watches are featured at Sunday Run prices. Found two of the tonneau watches for 99 bucks. They went for 300 on shop. Just saying.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/8/2014 JavaQueen said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Two words for you ladies: invicta boutique.

Web site where watches are featured at Sunday Run prices. Found two of the tonneau watches for 99 bucks. They went for 300 on shop. Just saying.

Ok Java, Invicta Boutique??? I looked around and came up empty....site where watches are featured at Sunday Run Prices????. I give up......Smiley Happy)
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY