Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

Java: do you mean invicta-outlet dot com?

Trusted Contributor

I found a site invictaboutique dot com (no hyphen) and the prices are great (almost too good to be true, so how do you tell if it is legit??)

My bigger problem is I need to boycott watches for awhile. In fact, I received the black ripka monaco and like it way more than I imagined, but need to decide is I will actually wear it as the strap isn't comfortable(also the black rhodium is sloppy on one side which probably will bug me but I also realize it is a fashion watch so not sure what my expectations should really be). But my bigger dilemma is I ordered the Serein 16 diamond(I posted about it being on sale at Nordstrom, but then saw it in another site for even less) So, I know how all of you feel about quality and I know and you pay a premium for Michele. My question is at my discounted price am I getting a good value??? I have to admit their diamonds appear to be very good quality(I like small w/ good sparkle) and they have swiss movements. I prefer understated and I think the Michele will give it to me so I do not think I will find it over the top. Appreciate you input about Michele...TIA

Trusted Contributor

Ok, Equss, I give up. That Michele you are speaking about, I must go look for it. I love the Michele's. If I don't see, then I can live without. But I'm really curious now. I should look up Nordstroms, right?.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

Hi Jena, I just went to Bloomies to get the link for you but it doesn't work. I just ordered it yesterday and was told they had a number of them....just keep checking back. Same with Nordstrom as it popped up one time after it said sold out. Nordstrom had the two tone and silver, Bloomingdales just the silver on sale. I got the one pictured below for 825$ for just the head. You can see a better pic on the Michele site but it is full price w/ bracelet. Hope it becomes available again if you end up being interested in it! Good luck

http://www.michele.com/en_US/shop/watches/serein/serein_16/serein_16_diamond-MWW21B000001.html?BC=

MICHELE Serein 16 Diamond Watch Head, 36mm

Trusted Contributor

Ok Equss, I found the one I would love. It has to be on a massive sale, MWW21BOOOOO7. TT/ diamonds naturally!!!! Now if I win the lottery, that will be my first purchase. I LOVE the one you picked out too. In person it will be a real dazzler. Smiley Wink). I found this one over at the bay.
Trusted Contributor

I got that one in all silver, but if I have the right one(link below) nordstrom had the TT and I have seen it come back up on line two times in the last several days. If 40% off the head appeals to you give them a call and they will tell you if one of their stores has it and you can call the store and get the sale price (I did that with a Burberry I really liked). I really debated between the silver and TT before I ordered.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0&_nkw=%25100+AUTHENT...

Respected Contributor

equss: enjoy your new Michele watch. I think the $ is better spent on the Michele than on the JR watch. You won't regret the Michele, but you won't miss the JR if you return it.

Trusted Contributor

LJ you are so right!! I actually took the JR to the post office for return a couple hours ago. The sloppy black on one side bothered me so I know it wouldn't have gotten worn; plus I prefer bracelets to straps. The MOP was pretty tho...overall the workmanship is too hit or miss on JR anymore. Guess I am getting pickier with age!

I'll be anxious to hear about peoples experiences ordering from the Invicta boutique! If it's legit there was a nice morganite for a crazy good price. Thanks!

Contributor

Hi Equss, congrats on your new Michele! I have always loved Michele watches and owned two of them. I had a Seaside model which I sold on ebay and an Urban which is one of my favorite go-to watches. The Seaside had lovely sparkly diamonds, and I only sold it because I was trying to raise money to buy a more expensive watch! I kind of wish I hadn't sold it. My jeweler was amazed at the quality of the Michele Urban when she changed out the battery because of the rubies in the movement. A quartz movement! The Serein is a beautiful watch, and you got a great deal. Enjoy!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

I got the $38 Invicta mens I-Force brown dial watch yesterday, and, yes, it's a lower grade watch than a more expensive one. But my hubby thinks I look cool in it, and that's what counts!!Wink And he's going to use the one-slot box for his go-pro camera. I'm definitely happy with the watch. And I need to check out that Invicta Boutique!

Trusted Contributor

On 9/9/2014 equss said:

I got that one in all silver, but if I have the right one(link below) nordstrom had the TT and I have seen it come back up on line two times in the last several days. If 40% off the head appeals to you give them a call and they will tell you if one of their stores has it and you can call the store and get the sale price (I did that with a Burberry I really liked). I really debated between the silver and TT before I ordered.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0&_nkw=%25100+AUTHENT...

Yes, Equss that link is right on. I love that watch but but.....40% off ...not enough. Would love to own it though. Thx for your info.