Occasional Contributor

TSV for Creede Silver 10/2/14

Does anyone know what the TSV will be for Creede Silver ?? I see that it's not a whole day of silver-AGAIN....but they can give 24 hours for cooking, gold and Christmas shopping shows !! Ok, off my soapbox !! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Silver

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV for Creede Silver 10/2/14

I miss the old days of all day silver shows. I would prefer an all day silver show over the Vicenza and mostly Bronzo that aired this past week.

I bought a lot of my silver pieces on those past Creede and Big Bonanza days.

Honored Contributor

my most favorite jewelry pieces are from those silver shows....sterling silver prices are going way up so this is probably the best time to get new pieces.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I would absolutely prefer an all day silver show over the Vicenza and Bronzo all day shows. I don't get it. Silver is not that expensive. They must be making a killing on the bronze items. I only purchased a few pieces on Vicenza and they are silver.

Esteemed Contributor

I always loved the all day silver shows!

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I have no idea on the TSV for the creede silver day (or almost day). Ha, yeah we can have all day cooking, bronzo and Christmas over and over from July onward but not an all day silver day.

Honored Contributor

On 930/2014 GinaV24 said:

Sorry I have no idea on the TSV for the creede silver day (or almost day). Ha, yeah we can have all day cooking, bronzo and Christmas over and over from July onward but not an all day silver day.

I like those other choices, but I certainly don't watch them all day long ever any more. An hour here or there and I'm done.

In fact, now that some of the products that used to be all day affairs are on for fewer hours, I watch more. Weird, but maybe others do that, too, and it works better?

Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 colliegirls said:

I always loved the all day silver shows!

Me too and I miss them! I remember when I would look so forward to Silver Style on Sunday mornings, now when they have it, it is in the middle of the night!

Looking forward to the Creede Silver shows, and No, I have no idea what the TSV is, haven't even seen an advertisement!

Esteemed Contributor

millieshops, sure, I understand that. It all depends on what I am looking for - I can tell you I never sit and watch all day when they are doing the mattress or beds and I have little to no interest in vacuums since I'm not in the market for them.

I avoid ShopHQ on the days (sometimes several days) of watch shows - it simply doesn't appeal so it depends on my mood, the weather and what is on whether or not I watch, but I do know I watch a lot less and therefore buy less because I am less interested in their programming lineup and products. I look for it somewhere else first.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/27/2014 Silvernutt said:

Does anyone know what the TSV will be for Creede Silver ?? I see that it's not a whole day of silver-AGAIN....but they can give 24 hours for cooking, gold and Christmas shopping shows !! Ok, off my soapbox !! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Silver

This is what was in my email (not reflecting TSV price, yet): J295676
TSV® Preview