Respected Contributor

WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

Happy Labor Day to all!

It's that time again. . .

Welcome to all watch lovers. If you have questions or just want to chat about a watch you like, we want to hear!

Respected Contributor

Re: WATCH COLLECTORS---SEPTEMBER 2014

Just wanted to add:

Lots of shows. There is a BOGO special on the Angel Mosaic. Buy one for $71 and then get $30 off the second. Great for gifts.

Remember to use the 10 percent discount code.THX4EMAIL. It can only be used once.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for starting the new thread Java. Happy Labor Day.... are you working on a project today?

Frequent Contributor

For the handbag disabled like ma!! I took a spare closet that was packed to the gills and emptied the floor of one side, then I lined up all my handbags and went to Home Depot and bought a sheet of clear plastic -very thin- which I laid over them. Hence getting rid of dust bags. Could not have them on a high shelf cause of my disability . But this works there as well as my mom did it that way. Might think about and give it a try!!
Frequent Contributor

Back to watches, I succumbed to the blue scuba. Who has that watch and what do you think?
Trusted Contributor

Happy Labor Day! For anyone interested Nordstrom has the michele serein 16 diamond for 40 percent off in silver and two tone.
Respected Contributor

Terry: I have 627-291 in blue and SS. Is that the Scuba you got? If not, which one?

Respected Contributor

No not laboring today. Usually, I am. I turned a massive project and took a week for down time and negotiating with a potential client.

Hope all is well.

I will be working on a digital image project. Some of it is quite challenging and it requires knowledge of international copyright. Once content is in a database, it can be viewed by anyone anywhere. Have good topic to work with and my knowledge of languages (which I always thought worthless) will be put to use.

Respected Contributor

On 9/1/2014 lavenderjunkie said:

Terry: I have 627-291 in blue and SS. Is that the Scuba you got? If not, which one?

Terry I own the automatic Scuba in 38mm and gunmetal.

This has become a daily wear for me. Very legible dial. It conforms nicely to the wrist and is comfortable. I have always wanted the blue, but it has always alluded me. Some people didn't like the finish on the blue. But I think it less noticeable than on the larger sizes. (It is not plated on the other side. Does that bug you? That is what bugged some )

The quality isn't bad; I don't have any plating issues to report and the auto movement used is quite reliable.

Respected Contributor

On 9/1/2014 equss said: Happy Labor Day! For anyone interested Nordstrom has the michele serein 16 diamond for 40 percent off in silver and two tone.

equss:

Thanks for the tip. The Michele serein is lovely/ I hate when this happens! Not in the position to take advantage of the Nordie's sale.

I did succumb to the purchase of a Coach mini Urbane bag in black. Very useful for shopping and travel. It's very compact will fit nicely in larger bag. I know the Florentine crossbody is cheaper, but I like the sleek design of the Coach. The pebbled leather is of very high quality and I can see myself using this for years.