Honored Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

Both pieces are simply stunning, @anisha...and look gorgeous on you!  I was very drawn to several designs by Michele Albala and it's good to know you're pleased with her work.  Hope Chuck's "PJ Service" is a good experience for you.

My Versace watch shipped quickly and arrived mid-week.  It's definitely a great addition to my current collection with a perfect blend of edgy, chic and classic!

Have a wonderful week...my hugs to your dear twins!!

Hey Dallas, glad you love your watch.  That one is a eye catcher.  I was never into bold watches until I started watching the Invicta shows and I have watched the Versace shows, lovely watches.  I even purchased an Invicta which was totally out of my comfort zone, but I wear it and love it.  Who knows Versace may be next LOL. Enjoy your lovely watch.

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Hello Dallas, I am so glad that you love your new Versace. They know how design bold pieces. Wear it in great health and have fun!!!!

Thanks so much for your good wishes, @SANNA!  The Versace is definitely a departure from other timepieces in my collection.  I wore it this weekend while dressed casually and it really worked well with my outfit.  I'm typically a bit conservative in my attire but love to occasionally add a bit of "edge" with my jewelry, bags, etc.  I think it looks especially good with Sonia's "Masquerade" ring.  Perhaps I'm going through my "beyond mid-life crisis"!!

Hope all is well with you and yours!!

Lol Dallas! I know how you feel!!! I am the same way. I am a Ralph Lauren, slightly preppy dresser, but jewelry,watches I can go really bold. When I pointed to my husband the Capri watch I liked to buy, he said "Really?" and rolled his eyes... But who cares??!! They make me HAPPY.  You should see the vintage Versace sunglasses I own. And some others I have ( I go edgy with sunglasses  occasionally) . My daughter calls me Peggy( Guggenheim ) !!! 

So enjoy your edginess, this means you are not boring.

@SANNA  I read your post prior to running out for a quick dinner...and laughed so hard at your dear daughter calling you "Peggy"!  My DH smiled when the Versace arrived and said, "I'm sure you'll make it fit into one of your looks".   You certainly sound like a lovely, multidimensional woman, Sanna!  I have a profound distaste for "boring"...so I thank you for your kind words.  Have a fabulous week!!

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

Both pieces are simply stunning, @anisha...and look gorgeous on you!  I was very drawn to several designs by Michele Albala and it's good to know you're pleased with her work.  Hope Chuck's "PJ Service" is a good experience for you.

My Versace watch shipped quickly and arrived mid-week.  It's definitely a great addition to my current collection with a perfect blend of edgy, chic and classic!

Have a wonderful week...my hugs to your dear twins!!

Hey Dallas, glad you love your watch.  That one is a eye catcher.  I was never into bold watches until I started watching the Invicta shows and I have watched the Versace shows, lovely watches.  I even purchased an Invicta which was totally out of my comfort zone, but I wear it and love it.  Who knows Versace may be next LOL. Enjoy your lovely watch.

Thanks so much for your good wishes, @sunshine 919!  I'm glad you're pleased with your new bead toggle necklace from Michael.  Enjoy to the fullest...along with your new Invicta timepiece!!