Respected Contributor

Hello Dallas, I am so glad that you love your new Versace. They know how design bold pieces. Wear it in great health and have fun!!!!

Respected Contributor

Hello yellow, enjoy your new necklace in the great of health. Hope you will get tons of complements!!!

Honored Contributor
New to E-Live. Very impressed! Samuel B stole my heart. Yes! Prices for handmade beautiful pieces!! Incredible!! Also purchased OW clothes!! Love Love!!
Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hope your new LBT ring arrives quickly, Bling!  It will make it a bit easier to return the flower bracelet that didn't meet your expectations.  Have a wonderful, safe week, dear lady!

@Dallas-Dame Thanks Dallas.  You know I have a weakness for london blue stones.  Love anything that's london blue..  Hopefully, it won't be a disappointment.  Stay well and please send my hellos to your mom.  

@BlingQueen022  Thanks for your kind wishes, Bling!  I sent my mom one of the Wolf ring boxes as a little gift when I purchased mine during the recent shows.  She was happily rearranging her rings when we spoke this weekend...made me smile!  She sends her regards to you, too!

Look forward to hearing your review of that LBT stunner!!

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Hello Dallas, I am so glad that you love your new Versace. They know how design bold pieces. Wear it in great health and have fun!!!!

Thanks so much for your good wishes, @SANNA!  The Versace is definitely a departure from other timepieces in my collection.  I wore it this weekend while dressed casually and it really worked well with my outfit.  I'm typically a bit conservative in my attire but love to occasionally add a bit of "edge" with my jewelry, bags, etc.  I think it looks especially good with Sonia's "Masquerade" ring.  Perhaps I'm going through my "beyond mid-life crisis"!!

Hope all is well with you and yours!!

Valued Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @Dallas-Dame, thank you for your compliment and for sending hugs to my twins . They send their love to you as well. I have a couple of older pieces from Michelle Albala's  line back when the network was ShopNBC.They are in gold .  I have always liked her creative designing use of texture on metal. 

Glad to hear that your Versace watch is a winner . Enjoy wearing it.  

I am hoping too that Chuck 's PJ service is good . Will post back once I speak to one of his associates. 

Thanks for your kind wishes on the new watch, @anisha.  I'm surprised that I'd not heard of Michelle Albala until the recent shows.  I was a pretty avid (on-line) shopper of ValueVision and ShopNBC back in the days of heavy gold, diamond and gemstone pieces.  Knowing that you've been pleased with her work makes me want to explore her line further!!

Look forward to hearing that your interaction with Chuck's team goes well.

Respected Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Thanks so much for your good wishes, @SANNA!  The Versace is definitely a departure from other timepieces in my collection.  I wore it this weekend while dressed casually and it really worked well with my outfit.  I'm typically a bit conservative in my attire but love to occasionally add a bit of "edge" with my jewelry, bags, etc.  I think it looks especially good with Sonia's "Masquerade" ring.  Perhaps I'm going through my "beyond mid-life crisis"!!

Hope all is well with you and yours!!

Lol Dallas! I know how you feel!!! I am the same way. I am a Ralph Lauren, slightly preppy dresser, but jewelry,watches I can go really bold. When I pointed to my husband the Capri watch I liked to buy, he said "Really?" and rolled his eyes... But who cares??!! They make me HAPPY.  You should see the vintage Versace sunglasses I own. And some others I have ( I go edgy with sunglasses  occasionally) . My daughter calls me Peggy( Guggenheim ) !!! 

So enjoy your edginess, this means you are not boring.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
New to E-Live. Very impressed! Samuel B stole my heart. Yes! Prices for handmade beautiful pieces!! Incredible!! Also purchased OW clothes!! Love Love!!

Hi Sweet Serenity, Samuel has very nice pieces.  I love One World.  I was going through my maxis yesterday.  I also have One World tops.  Enjoy all your pieces.

Honored Contributor

Thanks SannaSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Hello yellow, enjoy your new necklace in the great of health. Hope you will get tons of complements!!!

Thanks SannaSmiley Happy