Honored Contributor

More jewelry from Tucson on Evine tonight.  For those who are interested.  New pieces from Michael V.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

More jewelry from Tucson on Evine tonight.  For those who are interested.  New pieces from Michael V.  Enjoy.Smiley Happy

Thanks for the reminder, @sunshine 919!  I think the "back from Tucson" shows are scheduled for the next couple of days.  Look forward to catching some of them.  Enjoy!

Respected Contributor

Yellow, you are a little provocateur !!!! 🙈🤑😜

Honored Contributor

Sanna, LOL

Honored Contributor
Watched last night. Couldn't believe prices. Outstanding!! Tanzanite calling me!!! 😀
Honored Contributor

I'm absolutely loving his small cocktail rings, fell for the ouro verde last night. 

Esteemed Contributor

OMGosh!  I waited for so long I can't even tell you.  I've wanted that flower line tennis bracelet from Chuck Clemency for quite some time and now it's a TTV!!!!  yipppppppppppppppppie!  I'm glad I didn't purchase Bixby's flower bracelet because this is much cheaper in price and the reviews when they were there gave it 5 stars.  I can wear this along with the flower bixby rings I own as almost half the price of hers.  Happy as a cat here.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

OMGosh!  I waited for so long I can't even tell you.  I've wanted that flower line tennis bracelet from Chuck Clemency for quite some time and now it's a TTV!!!!  yipppppppppppppppppie!  I'm glad I didn't purchase Bixby's flower bracelet because this is much cheaper in price and the reviews when they were there gave it 5 stars.  I can wear this along with the flower bixby rings I own as almost half the price of hers.  Happy as a cat here.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!!  I'm delighted you got that lovely bracelet nice and early in the day...thought of you when I saw it presented a short while ago.  I hope it exceeds your expectations, dear lady!

I'm sure you've already seen item #152-643...Michael's 26+ carat LBT emerald cut ring.  It's being presented tonight with Heather and it's another piece that made me think of you.  If I recall correctly, you especially like emerald and cushion cut stones...and we both love LBT.  I'm trying to resist temptation this visit...hope I can "behave".

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the shows!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!!  I'm delighted you got that lovely bracelet nice and early in the day...thought of you when I saw it presented a short while ago.  I hope it exceeds your expectations, dear lady!

I'm sure you've already seen item #152-643...Michael's 26+ carat LBT emerald cut ring.  It's being presented tonight with Heather and it's another piece that made me think of you.  If I recall correctly, you especially like emerald and cushion cut stones...and we both love LBT.  I'm trying to resist temptation this visit...hope I can "behave".

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the shows!!

@Dallas-Dame  Hi there Dallas you cutie.  I didn't know they already showed Chuck's TTV.  That's ok. I've seen that bracelet a number of times and I always wished I was able to get it but didn't want to pay that much.  I almost fainted when I saw it on sale.  I haven't been watching the shows today just checked the website and saw that bracelet being offered.  I'm a very happh camper right now.  I'll be watching tonight for sure.  

I did see that LB ring of Michael's but I have to say it's way too big of a stone for me to wear as an every day ring.  I love the emerald cut stones.  If the stone was half the size I would have considered it, but I'm still in love with his LB heart shape ring.  I noticed that Chuck has a matching ring to that bracelet too and now I'm trying to resist temptation lol.  I do have Bixby's flower rings that will go great with that bracelet.  Hope you've been well and enjoying retirement.  i'm still shooting for retirement at the end of next summer before the winter sets in again.  God willing.  Please give my best regards to your sweet mom.  Hope she's been well.   

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  I believe they now show a "what's for launch" sneek preview of the next TTV at noon each day, Bling!  The bracelet will go back to regular Evine price soon until it's shown tonight.  It really is a lovely piece!  I totally agree about the size of the new LBT ring.  I don't think I could have resisted if it was half the size.

Retirement is going wonderfully...staying busy every day doing things which were put on hold for many years.  Thanks for asking for my mom...she's doing well (thank heavens) and mentioned you when she heard of the Tucson shows...so cute!  I'm planning to visit her soon (without my husband as he's still working).  It will be nice to have some private time together and to see other members of my family whom I miss so much!

Look forward to hearing how much you love your new bracelet, dear lady!!

The one item that's screaming out to me is the Versace TTV watch.  Although very edgy, it can also be worn in a more classic style without the wide leather cuff.  As you know, I'm very weak when it comes to timepieces...although I don't need another, I love adding to my collection and try to wear them all.