Super Contributor

@qvcfreak : I believed it was Sleeping Beauty Turquoise. The Kingman Turquoise is beautiful and your ring is stunning.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Emeraldine triplet quartz studs...big look, small price. I wanted some real emerald studs but most are not looking good for the price I could afford and the simulated ones look so fake. So when I saw these quartz studs I had to get them! They have inclusions that make them look like real emeralds and the color is spot on for the Colombian variety. I think these are brand new on the LC and there are just a few other pieces in this collection.  I can't wait to get these home!

3298439 (1).jpg

Beautiful color.  I know you will love them.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I received the ring and for $25 I’m happy with it. 

30C58963-9C3A-4704-A6A3-0F6D401C3EAE.jpeg

That ring is nice,  looks like a substantial piece of silver.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Margui   And the best part, it’s very comfy. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @sunshine 919. It’s not flimsy which is what I was expecting. I was pleasantly surprised. 

Contributor
so true. Back in the day, the quality and the price at value vision and the newer iterations of the channel now known as Evine were outrageously wonderful. They put the Q to shame (sorry). that was then, and this is now.
Contributor
ha! interesting take. If you remember Karen from the value vision/ShopNBC days, then you will definitely be a knowledgeable gem buyer. I agree with you.
Contributor
truth. I think their parent company is based in India, and that may contribute to the difficulties with the site, which is a mess. You have to work around it. if they are going to improve their position, they’re going to have to fix the website eventually.
Super Contributor

@MaryAlice: Yes. The company is based in India, but their main headquarter is in the United Kingdom. Over there, the company is still called the Jewellery Channel(TJC). ShopLC, here in the USA, is its sister company. Shop LC stands for Shop Low Cost.

Honored Contributor

I was just noticing their London blue topaz inventory. Some of the pendants are gigantic! ...cost is in the thousands...oh my.