Trusted Contributor

@MaryAlice "truth. I think their parent company is based in India, and that may contribute to the difficulties with the site, which is a mess. You have to work around it. if they are going to improve their position, they’re going to have to fix the website eventually. "

Amen!  I don't have time to watch.  If I can't find something I want and order online, it's a no-go for me.  Too bad, too, because I'm jealous of all these great buys everyonee talks about!

Honored Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman wrote:

@MaryAlice "truth. I think their parent company is based in India, and that may contribute to the difficulties with the site, which is a mess. You have to work around it. if they are going to improve their position, they’re going to have to fix the website eventually. "

Amen!  I don't have time to watch.  If I can't find something I want and order online, it's a no-go for me.  Too bad, too, because I'm jealous of all these great buys everyonee talks about!

Except for only a couple of instances, my orders from the LC have always been easy to place and receive. I use Chrome browser...maybe that might help.

Trusted Contributor

I thought that is where Dave King went? I happened upon his Facebook page (when I am bored I just look for random people that mean absolutely nothing to me, but I know them from other places, like old hosts etc).

I think I recall there being a couple of posts from him as people where saying "there you are!", and that is when I learned here was another shopping channel.

I had never heard of Shopping LC. I am pretty tired of shopping channels so I didn't even go look. This just reminded me.

Honored Contributor

I just read that jewelry designer Giuseppe Perez died in January. He was 72. The LC is doing a special show in memory of him the evening of March 5.  I thought he had some very unique designs but I never bought any of it. Just thought I'd pass this along. May he rest in peace.

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee : That's nice that ShopLC did something special and remembering designer Giuseppe "Pippo" Perez. I didn't buy any of his jewelry yet. I will.