Super Contributor

@VegasBusinessWoman You can call the personal shopper . The phone number is on their website. I you are interested in gold pieces, you will like to try their exclusive 18kt high end line called ILEANA. For me, that line is out of my budget, but for you will be affordable.

Occasional Contributor

Well they’ll have it on again! Watch when they have one of their morganite “smackdowns” and they offer 5 budget pays! Their morganite is gorgeous! Good luck!🤗

Honored Contributor

ShopLC had free shipping offers on occasion, now gone and then they got rid of their $1.99 shipping and that went up to $2.49 which recently got increased to $2.99. That's still a bargain.Woman Happy

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee: I remember that! That $1.00 was for their Under $10 show. Being a ShopLC customer since their days as the Jewelry Channel USA. Budget Pay helped me a lot. Now I can buy more pieces. If you love Sleeping Beauty turquoise, they will have a Smackdown Sleeping Beauty show on Saturday. Also they will have an Imperial Topaz show on Sunday, I believe, but this one is a shorter one. Right now, is a Smackdown Ethiopian Opal show.

Honored Contributor

@Margui,

I bought a pair of SBT studs from the Tucson show. The same pair doubled in price since then.Woman Surprised Hope they have some good prices for the smackdown. But I'm not so sure about that because when they were having their last Tanzanite smackdown they raised the prices and then the very next day they came down.  So who knows. What I usually end up doing is finding a 40%-off coupon and using that before the smackdown. 

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee : I love Sleeping Beauty Turquoise. I have a loose gem and earrings. But I will buy more pieces, if I can.

Honored Contributor

Emeraldine triplet quartz studs...big look, small price. I wanted some real emerald studs but most are not looking good for the price I could afford and the simulated ones look so fake. So when I saw these quartz studs I had to get them! They have inclusions that make them look like real emeralds and the color is spot on for the Colombian variety. I think these are brand new on the LC and there are just a few other pieces in this collection.  I can't wait to get these home!

3298439 (1).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I received the ring and for $25 I’m happy with it. 

30C58963-9C3A-4704-A6A3-0F6D401C3EAE.jpeg

Super Contributor

@qvcfreak : Gorgeous ring! That color of the Sleeping Beauty is great.

Esteemed Contributor

It does have beautiful color @Margui but it’s Kingman turquoise.