Esteemed Contributor

@BirkiLady I heard it mentioned here and I had seen the channel while channel surfing but was never interested in what they were selling. I love Southwest jewelry all day today and I’ve been enjoying the shows in between my Sunday chores and errands. I purchased my first item and will see what I get. On Directv is ch 226

Super Contributor

@Kachina624Not true. At the Q and other shopping networks you are paying for the brand name, middle man. They made their own jewelry and they been in business since 2007. Thanks to them, I learned about many gemstones. Blue aragonite, Black Star Diopside, Ruby Zoisite , etc.  "What are those?" most people will said.

They are exotic gems. Gems that you will never see in your life, unless you go to a Mineral and Gem Museum or a Gem Show. If they sold these gems at the Q is possible that you will pay a premium price for them.

Their AAA Tanzanite is really nice. That's their trademark gemstone. They also have their high end line in 18kt gold and solid platinum 

Their affordable jewellery in solid sterling silver nickel-free or sterling silver overload with platinum are good quality.

Try them on and "don't judge the book by its cover".

Super Contributor

@Wiley1: I need to have my first morganite piece. Sadly, I could not buy it this time.

Super Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe I'm a customer for years and their jewelry is good quality. No scams.

Super Contributor

@BirkiLadyYou will not lose anything by buying their jewelry. You will be returning  again to buy more pieces.

Super Contributor

@qvcfreak: I'm sure that you will be so happy that you will buying more pieces of jewellery.

Honored Contributor

What I like about the LC is that they tell you where they get their gems. For me that can be a deal-breaker because I think there are some that are better than others as far a their quality is concerned. QVC and HSN hardly ever mentions where they get their gems, much less if they are of the treated kind.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

What I like about the LC is that they tell you where they get their gems. For me that can be a deal-breaker because I think there are some that are better than others as far a their quality is concerned. QVC and HSN hardly ever mentions where they get their gems, much less if they are of the treated kind.

I have to agree with you.  I realized how much Q  does not tell you when I watched Michael Valitutti on Evine for the first time.  I have learned so much from watching his show.  He is loaded with information.  I love that their are so many choices and  channels and pricing to choose from.  I do not limit myself to one channel.  I have learned that you do not have to spend a fortune to purchase a nice piece of lovely jewelry.  I am thankful for that.  Have a wonderful day ladies.

Honored Contributor

I love ShopLC, I discovered them about 3 years ago and they get almost all my jewelry money now.  Honestly, I wonder how they do it.  I have things in my jewelry boxes that I never ever thought I would have.  Like my collection of AAA and AA Tanzanite jewelry.  I'm not a jewelry snob, I don't have to have gold.  My jewelry is for pleasure not as an investment so I really like that ShopLC sells amazing stones in sterling that is platinum plated.  Almost all their silver is platinum plated and that means no tarnishing.  I saw that Santa Fe show, I bought a pair of multi turq earrings that will work with all my other turquoise.  $34.99!  The other shopping channels would sell them for well over $100.  Often, you will see the exact same items that JTV (I like them too) is selling for much less money.  Having said that, I do think ShopLC works best for shoppers who know a lot about jewelry.  Their comparison prices are often not true at all, that's the one thing I don't like about them.  That irritates me.  It helps to be familiar with carat weights too.  In the beginning, I didn't pay attention to that and I got some rings and earrings that were smaller than I thought.  Lesson learned.  2018 was the year of AAA and AA Tanzanite and Morganite for me.  

Trusted Contributor

I must be missing something.  I've gone to the Shop LC website and found it almost impossible to use.  I tried to select for gold, because that was what I was interested in, but ended up with plate and all kinds of things other than what I wanted.  It is cluttered and hard to shop for me.  They do have a good selection of stones, but I can't seem to find what I'm interested in seeing without slogging through tons of stuff I don't want to see.  I finally gave up.