Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 oh no, the minute I come back to the Jewelry Forum, leave it to Michael to have a london blue TTV and you, Blingie, sounding the alarm.  Now I have to go look at it!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 oh no, the minute I come back to the Jewelry Forum, leave it to Michael to have a london blue TTV and you, Blingie, sounding the alarm.  Now I have to go look at it!!

@Sammycat1 Hiya Sammycat!  Don't look at it Sammycat.  That's where I made my mistake.  I was going to page you on Saturday about this 9 carat blue beauty.  I haven't purchased a Michael TTV ring in a while, but when I saw this one, wowza! it's a must have.  He said it will launch Sunday night at 9pm.  I'm also checking "what's for Launch" that day to see if the ttv price appears at 11:30.  Happy shopping!!!   Hope you've been well.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas, just wanted you to know I read on Michael's facebook page he's launching the ttv ring at 9pm on Sunday.  I may order this ring early and get a price adjustment because I'm sure the sizes will go fast.  I doubt he brought a lot of stock in for this ring.  

@BlingQueen022  Thanks so much for the update, Bling!  I thought about ordering it early, too...but decided to wait for the presentation.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this one!!  Have a wonderful weekend, dear lady!!

Esteemed Contributor

That's a beauty but he's going to have to blow me away on price -- I predict $299. 

However, I have a Ripka (older, when the getting was good) oval and a Victoria Wieck oval with blue sapphire/diamonds in 14k white gold.  I need to contain myself!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas, just wanted you to know I read on Michael's facebook page he's launching the ttv ring at 9pm on Sunday.  I may order this ring early and get a price adjustment because I'm sure the sizes will go fast.  I doubt he brought a lot of stock in for this ring.  

@BlingQueen022  Thanks so much for the update, Bling!  I thought about ordering it early, too...but decided to wait for the presentation.  I'm really looking forward to seeing this one!!  Have a wonderful weekend, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame  I'm going to wait for the presentation also probably because I have sort of a dilemma on my hands.  I got a code sent to me for 30 dollars off on a 100 dollar item ordered from Evine but I'm afraid if I use that code on this ring and order early they may not give me a price adjustment.  I'm also wondering if the code can be used on a TTV.  I'm not sure.  I think I'm waiting for the presentation too.  I will be all logged in and ready to hit that darn submit button, lol  You can best bet on that.  Have a fabulous weekend and I'll keep in touch here on the boards about this beauty of a ring.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

That's a beauty but he's going to have to blow me away on price -- I predict $299. 

However, I have a Ripka (older, when the getting was good) oval and a Victoria Wieck oval with blue sapphire/diamonds in 14k white gold.  I need to contain myself!

@Sammycat1 I really should follow your lead because I have that 26 carat oval london blue that I still love and adore that I got from the Q, plus Michael's Victress london blue ring.  I should stop there, but it's the 100 facet cut that's making me purchase this one.  I swear I'm weak.  Hope you're completely healed from your knee surgery!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1 I really should follow your lead because I have that 26 carat oval london blue that I still love and adore that I got from the Q, plus Michael's Victress london blue ring.  I should stop there, but it's the 100 facet cut that's making me purchase this one.  I swear I'm weak.  Hope you're completely healed from your knee surgery!!!  

@BlingQueen022 Thanks for asking -- I just passed my 6-month check-up and the knee is working well. What they don't tell you is that it really takes a year to come full circle on this one -- fatigue, pain in other joints, etc.  It was completely worth it though.

I KNOW I'm weak.  Of course I will have to watch the presentation, too.  Smiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

michael's london blue ring is up for sale now on the ttv price ladies.  I ordered mine already.  It's at a great price too.  299.  I got mine for 277 with a coupon that was sent in my email.  I got 30 dollars off of it.  Go and check your past emails because there was one sent to most of their customers one for 10 dollars off and one for 30 dollars off and the 30 dollar off works with the ttv price. 

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

michael's london blue ring is up for sale now on the ttv price ladies.  I ordered mine already.  It's at a great price too.  299.  I got mine for 277 with a coupon that was sent in my email.  I got 30 dollars off of it.  Go and check your past emails because there was one sent to most of their customers one for 10 dollars off and one for 30 dollars off and the 30 dollar off works with the ttv price. 

@BlingQueen022  Ordered mine a few moments ago, too, Bling!  I saw it on Lynne last night and knew I had to add this one to the collection.  So glad you got yours nice and early!  I used my coupon a few days ago to purchase earrings for my niece...nice to have gotten $30 off that purchase.  Heading out for the day and look forward to seeing the presentation at 9pm.  Have a lovely Sunday, dear lady!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Ordered mine a few moments ago, too, Bling!  I saw it on Lynne last night and knew I had to add this one to the collection.  So glad you got yours nice and early!  I used my coupon a few days ago to purchase earrings for my niece...nice to have gotten $30 off that purchase.  Heading out for the day and look forward to seeing the presentation at 9pm.  Have a lovely Sunday, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Fabulous!!!  I'm glad you got that code because if you needed it I was going to post my email to you to give the code to ya.  I can't post codes on here or it will get poofed as you well know.  I'm so happy your got yours.  I'm so excited over this ring.  I've been doing my happy dance, lol.  Congrats on the purchase and I'll also be watching at 9 tonight too.  Have a happy and safe day today my friend.