Respected Contributor

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

image.jpeg

@SANNA That ring is gorgeous!  Love the setting of the stone too.  Wear in the best of health.  Was that a QVC ring?  I must of missed that beauty.  Totally awesome.  

Esteemed Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @Dallas-Dame , @BlingQueen022 , @SANNA, I wanted to give you an update on my MV pendant in particular. I could not get a single cord , chain or necklace thru the bail . It was so frustrating. I almost decided to send it back but remembered I had a Ripka necklace that I hadn't worn in a while that  I could try it on. I just don't like the chain that was included. Happy to report it goes on that particular Ripka necklace and I like how it looks on it. I wish Michael had put an enhancer bail on it as I would have loved to wear it on one if my Ripka cords or on a pearl strand. Here are a few pictures. Please excuse the tags - I hadn't taken them out as I wasn't sure about keeping the items. I have the all sterling version of this necklace as well but the pendant looks so good on the gold clad version. The first picture is taken in natural daylight, the earrings I took with the sun shining and also a view of the earring on its side to show the pretty setting. The LBT stones are gorgeous in both the pendant and the earrings and the 150 facets makes them sparkle like crazy , something I wasn't able to capture in these pictures.  I am pretty sure I will set these in yellow gold down the line and with an enhancer bail for sure.  

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

@anisha Wowza!!!  The earring and pendant are gorgeous.  Simply beautiful.  Don't be wearing those out in the sun you'll blind everybody, lol.  Great set of pics.  Thanks for posting them.  I wore my new ring today and was sitting in traffic admiring the sun hitting off the stone.  Talk about blinding.  This is one of my favorites from Michael.  Wear your new pendant and earring in the best of health.  They are stunners!!!  

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Bling. It's from Shopnbc,before Evine. Omar is a super talent,too bad he left.He was the design director for Bulgari, Van Cliff, Tiffany and actually design for the Queen of England. And Movado style is his creation.

Trusted Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@anisha wrote:

Hi @SANNA, Thank you . I don't understand why MV or the other vendors can't include a decent chain with the pendants . I know they are trying to cut costs , but the ones they include are ridiculously thin and I have had a couple break. Anyway I am glad I have one that accommodates the pendant. Happy Mother's Day to you/Anisha 

ITA Anisha, only Sonia B makes her even silver chains perfect, looks and feels like a real deal.

I am posting pictures of my LBT by Omar Torres. It was named "Manhattan ring". The central topaz is 8.5 ct Portuguese cut( difficult to photograph) and surrounded by small cushion like cabochon smokey Quartz stones. This is attitude ring. Lol

That's a gorgeous ring! I'm sorry I never got any of the Omar Torres pieces. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you very much, aprimo ! I got a chance to get a few real gold prices by him too years ago. I am sure you have some nice things in your collection too!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful ring Sanna. The  LBT stone is so velvety blue. I was lucky to buy a few Omar Torres gold pieces as well during the SHopNBC days. Sorry I didn't buy more . His stones were always super saturated and faceted beautifully. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @BlingQueen022, Thank you. These are some of my favorite MV pieces as well. Isn't the stone super electric blue when the sun hits it ? I love looking at it and you are right it is a driving hazard ! Enjoy your ring and have a happy , safe trip to Florida. 

Occasional Contributor

Place That Ring!!!...

Who knows the origin of this piece?....ring 2 details.PNGring 2 pic 1.jpgring 2 pic 2.jpgring 2 pic 6.jpg