Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

I didn't even watch. I've been conditioned to expect nothing from the weekend programming on QVC so I don't bother to tune in.

Plus IMO, the styles and prices aren't worth me buying.  I'll wear what I have or buy elsewhere.  If I want something unusual, I won't find it on QVC.

@GinaV24 I agree with what you said 100 percent.  I very rarely watch QVC anymore.  I did purchase recently though a honker london blue ring that went on sale.  that's about it.  I am waiting though to purchase Michael V's new TTV 100 facet cut london blue ring on April 24th.  I saw it on Facebook and it's so pretty.  I just hope the price of it isn't too steep.  It's a honker but not a honker so to speak.  Let's just say it's a big stone but not the normal honker stones he airs alot.  I will be there on the 24 at 11:30 to see them preview it on Evine under their "What for Launch" segment to order it.  This one will go quickly I'm sure of it.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope all is going well and spring has arrived in your area!  Thanks so much for the heads-up on Michael's upcoming LBT TTV ring.  Thanks to you, I'm a huge fan of his LBT and can only imagine how lovely it will be with 100 facets.  I've marked my calendar and really look forward to seeing this one!  Since I don't belong to FB, would you mind sharing the shape of the stone with me?  Have a wonderful week, dear lady!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

I didn't even watch. I've been conditioned to expect nothing from the weekend programming on QVC so I don't bother to tune in.

Plus IMO, the styles and prices aren't worth me buying.  I'll wear what I have or buy elsewhere.  If I want something unusual, I won't find it on QVC.

@GinaV24 I agree with what you said 100 percent.  I very rarely watch QVC anymore.  I did purchase recently though a honker london blue ring that went on sale.  that's about it.  I am waiting though to purchase Michael V's new TTV 100 facet cut london blue ring on April 24th.  I saw it on Facebook and it's so pretty.  I just hope the price of it isn't too steep.  It's a honker but not a honker so to speak.  Let's just say it's a big stone but not the normal honker stones he airs alot.  I will be there on the 24 at 11:30 to see them preview it on Evine under their "What for Launch" segment to order it.  This one will go quickly I'm sure of it.  

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling!  Hope all is going well and spring has arrived in your area!  Thanks so much for the heads-up on Michael's upcoming LBT TTV ring.  Thanks to you, I'm a huge fan of his LBT and can only imagine how lovely it will be with 100 facets.  I've marked my calendar and really look forward to seeing this one!  Since I don't belong to FB, would you mind sharing the shape of the stone with me?  Have a wonderful week, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas.  This is one ring you must spring for.  Look at me twisting your arm, lol.  It's an oval shape stone.  It's large, but not overly large that it qualifies as one of his honkers.  He put a video on Facebook of it and the side stones aren't that small.  I'm not sure if they're zircons or white topaz, but even those had a nice sparkle.  I would guess they were zircons.  When I find out I'll post back and let you know.  If you're interested in this beauty, I would purchase it during the "What's for Launch" segment that usually airs around 11:30 to ensure getting your size.  I can't wait to see this ring presented.  It is beautiful!!!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas.  This is one ring you must spring for.  Look at me twisting your arm, lol.  It's an oval shape stone.  It's large, but not overly large that it qualifies as one of his honkers.  He put a video on Facebook of it and the side stones aren't that small.  I'm not sure if they're zircons or white topaz, but even those had a nice sparkle.  I would guess they were zircons.  When I find out I'll post back and let you know.  If you're interested in this beauty, I would purchase it during the "What's for Launch" segment that usually airs around 11:30 to ensure getting your size.  I can't wait to see this ring presented.  It is beautiful!!!

@BlingQueen022  Thanks so much, Bling!!  It sounds like a gorgeous piece...and it will be different from my other LBT rings.  Truly look forward to seeing this one, my friend!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas!  The TTV ring is a 9 carat oval stone and the side stones are white zircons.  Right now the ring is 437 dollars or 434 one of the two.  For me to get this the TTV price has to be way down.  I'm not going to spend that much for this ring.  The 26 carat london blue stone I got from the Q was like half this price.  This is only 9 carats.  It all depends on price right now for me.  We'll see.  You can see the ring on his web site.  I would post the number but I'm on a work computer and I don't have another icon to get me to the internet.  Just type in Gems en Vogue and click newest and it will come up.  Have a fabulous day today my friend!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas!  The TTV ring is a 9 carat oval stone and the side stones are white zircons.  Right now the ring is 437 dollars or 434 one of the two.  For me to get this the TTV price has to be way down.  I'm not going to spend that much for this ring.  The 26 carat london blue stone I got from the Q was like half this price.  This is only 9 carats.  It all depends on price right now for me.  We'll see.  You can see the ring on his web site.  I would post the number but I'm on a work computer and I don't have another icon to get me to the internet.  Just type in Gems en Vogue and click newest and it will come up.  Have a fabulous day today my friend!

@BlingQueen022  Hi, Bling!  Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know the ring is listed.  I agree...although lovely, the price is rather steep...will be curious to see how much it's reduced as his TTV.  I thought it was interesting that he has two rings with the "fancy cut"...the 9+ carat for women and 7+ carat for men.  I also noticed the shank is not "squared off" at the bottom which I greatly prefer to prevent the ring from spinning.  I have a feeling that the photos don't capture this piece well.  Really look forward to seeing it on air on Sunday.  Again, thank you, dear lady!  Hope you have a wonderful week!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi, Bling!  Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know the ring is listed.  I agree...although lovely, the price is rather steep...will be curious to see how much it's reduced as his TTV.  I thought it was interesting that he has two rings with the "fancy cut"...the 9+ carat for women and 7+ carat for men.  I also noticed the shank is not "squared off" at the bottom which I greatly prefer to prevent the ring from spinning.  I have a feeling that the photos don't capture this piece well.  Really look forward to seeing it on air on Sunday.  Again, thank you, dear lady!  Hope you have a wonderful week!! 

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas.  I didn't notice about the ring not being squared off.  Thanks for mentioning that.  I also like the shank bottom squared off.  Don't forget to watch what's for Launch at 11:30.  They'll have the ttv price and they do a sneak peek presentation on it.  You'll be able to order it at the ttv price then.  It's kept on the ttv price for a few hours then it will go back to the regular price and then when 10pm hits the ttv price will be back.  I'm very anxious to see this ring presented. 

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas.  I didn't notice about the ring not being squared off.  Thanks for mentioning that.  I also like the shank bottom squared off.  Don't forget to watch what's for Launch at 11:30.  They'll have the ttv price and they do a sneak peek presentation on it.  You'll be able to order it at the ttv price then.  It's kept on the ttv price for a few hours then it will go back to the regular price and then when 10pm hits the ttv price will be back.  I'm very anxious to see this ring presented. 

@BlingQueen022   Thanks again, Bling!  I think this is going to be a stunner with the fancy cut and white zircon accents.  Will be sure to check it out early in the day.  Look forward to hearing your thoughts once presented, my friend!!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  I just caught a few minutes of Michael's Charms en Vogue show (even though I've not yet purchased his beautiful charms).  I couldn't help but notice Lynne's ring during the presentations and I believe it's Michael's TTV ring.  It's an absolute stunner, Bling...can't wait for the launch on Sunday.  I really don't think I'll be able to resist this one!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  I just caught a few minutes of Michael's Charms en Vogue show (even though I've not yet purchased his beautiful charms).  I couldn't help but notice Lynne's ring during the presentations and I believe it's Michael's TTV ring.  It's an absolute stunner, Bling...can't wait for the launch on Sunday.  I really don't think I'll be able to resist this one!!

@Dallas-Dame  You know, I thought she was wearing it the other night also.  I was trying to get a look at her right hand because there was a huge blue stone on it.  I couldn't really see it well. I have to say I'm weak when it comes to London Blue.  This is a must have for me.  I'm sure once I see it I won't be able to hit the submit button fast enough!!!!   Believe me, it will like grease lightening hahahahaha.  I'm just hoping it's not too much over the 350 range.  Whatever it is I won't be able to say no to it.  This ring will sell out pretty darn fast.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame Hi Dallas, just wanted you to know I read on Michael's facebook page he's launching the ttv ring at 9pm on Sunday.  I may order this ring early and get a price adjustment because I'm sure the sizes will go fast.  I doubt he brought a lot of stock in for this ring.